• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jacolas muting me for no reason at all.

Refee

Reaction score
A guy asked him if he could translate something and he translated it, but when i ask its a completely different answer.

Really.png

I messaged him about why he done it and he refused to justify himself.

That mute was not appropriate at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again by Dyablo a few hours later, I dont feel im been treated fairly as a player at all and i believe they are abusing there right as a tutor to win this "personal battle", children.

Okay.jpg

Last edited:
obviously you are only disturbing him with these type of questions. you deserve it, mute for ever, next time find your own way to translate something smart boy

Well after seeing him translating something for Sanctek i thought he would be happy to translate mine, please dont post retarded shit in my thread. Thanks

Rly u think im here to translate polish > english ??

Reffe is very offensive with me, i got much screens but i no want put here on public forum.

Stop the crying. Jacolas is one of the best tutors around and I'm sure that you were muted because of different stuff, but that your message that you included in the picture was the one that triggered the mute. Cause as I can see on these pictures, you are the one who's being a huge dick.

234oy0.jpg

y99m4r.jpg

8tbxg6.jpg

Your characters:
je9oj8.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i was offensive before does that give him a right to mute me when ever i speak in help channel? Thats like the police arresting me everytime they see me when im doing no wrong just because of the things ive done in the past.

Good job tutors you have proven your all children and show no forgiveness, fucking fags seriously.

Yeah i was offensive before does that give him a right to mute me when ever i speak in help channel? Thats like the police arresting me everytime they see me when im doing no wrong just because of the things ive done in the past.

Good job tutors you have proven your all children and show no forgiveness, fucking fags seriously.
Such a child, go home.

Such a child, go home.

Really? Its like the police seeing a black guy in the street and all cause hes known to the police pull him over and search him, racism at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Rly u think im here to translate polish > english ??

Reffe is very offensive with me, i got much screens but i no want put here on public forum.

You done it once for Jancsek why not for me? Oh its cause im black, racist.

But i don't really understand your point refee..
What is a racism about with getting muted in "help" channel? I mean.. Sounds like "im black im getting unfair punishment help i wanna be white!" lol grow up even if you where white you still be muted because of the "mother" comment.
though he do mute much.

But i don't really understand your point refee..
What is a racism about with getting muted in "help" channel? I mean.. Sounds like "im black im getting unfair punishment help i wanna be white!" lol grow up even if you where white you still be muted because of the "mother" comment.
though he do mute much.

Slippy that "mother" comment was a few days ago it wasnt from today, and yes i am being a bit childish about it but so are they im just trying to compare a situation with this one it was just an example, the police see me in the street and search me because im known to them for being abusive, violent and whatever else, there muting me for something i done a few days ago it isnt reasonable at all.

Good Job Jacolas.

And why You Refee want to get muteed in help?
Just annoying tutor, im gonna tell hani or talaturen to jail you for breaking rules x10000 tiimes bitch.

Refee, the time I spoke to you in-game, I actually thought that you would be able to pull it together and work on your behavior (we both know you could have been a good tutor, if you wanted to). But instead of taking that route, you sadly chose another one.

I'll get to the matter and no, it is not a mute "for no reason at all" when you constantly are trying to make fun of, harass and annoy the tutors. It's justified. Please refrain from making other threads like this, I will simply just delete it next time.

Understood sir but i didnt annoy all of the tutors only the failures, i never once annoyed Baboy or Sirimax.

Last edited:
Back