• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jacolas? Next joke.

Tudeski

Reaction score
Me and Xadros was helping a Newbie on help. Ofc Jacolas The God of Tutors was quiet. Than he mutted us, and when another dude needed help, he is quited also.

Summary = muting ppl who are doing his job, doesn't help others who really need helps. Here is the prove:

ArghrUg.jpg

Are you too stupid to include translations of the pictures or did you just forget that Polish is not the world-wide speaking language? And for the record, next post that is not in English will be removed.

Tudeski, this is your report? We cannot find any proof which it says that he is wrong and you are right.
You've deserve to be muted after what you did on help-channel and that's it.

Are you too stupid to include translations of the pictures or did you just forget that Polish is not the world-wide speaking language? And for the record, next post that is not in English will be removed.

Are u too stupid? Jacolas has circled polish msg so i wrote in polish also, cause u are too retarded to understand it, I don't wanna see your in my topics so leave.

Back