• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@jacolas waffle / orange message

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
Accept warmode and then dont fight and now ur gonna sneak on us?

Gratz pro skills.

20 vanquish on back gz skill 0.0

U losing warmod 30;46 before server crash, after 46;48 (save ass)

Yesterday must help you Vanquish to trying "win"

Gratz pro skills trade guys.

most teams are acting as pussies right now , y-day we had to fight this guys from never back dawn and their stacks with noob chars and now we have to bear with jacolas sneaks since they retrated after the first fight leaving the war unfinished >.<
gay.

Yeah realy you must be raterted wanna fight fair but we got 2 teams on us.

You + Vanquish vs us.

Realy?
If you wanna fight 2 teams i can take my friends to come and mw + skullbash you same as they did to us..

Shut the fuck up you pro pvp bitch if you wanna fight fair, dont tell your friends to come.
Im gonna sneak and?

kthxbye.

You + Vanquish vs us.

Realy?
If you wanna fight 2 teams i can take my friends to come and mw + skullbash you same as they did to us..

Shut the fuck up you pro pvp bitch if you wanna fight fair, dont tell your friends to come.
Im gonna sneak and?

kthxbye.

U behave like a true JACOLAS team player. First msg me and spamm me how noob iam and that i dont dare to war, told him i was in warmode already. i msg jacolas iam ready now, and he goess crying and not comeing back anymore after 1 death :>

You + Vanquish vs us.

Realy?

Im gonna sneak and?

kthxbye.
we wared you and never back dawn same time dude just stop sneaking it was 13-1 before u starte sneaking now 17-6 u guys really that afraid to lose lets settle this open battle darashia today?

Guys don't take this Vraft kid too seriously.. He has a Orshabaal's brain in his head :)

we wared you and never back dawn same time dude just stop sneaking it was 13-1 before u starte sneaking now 17-6 u guys really that afraid to lose lets settle this open battle darashia today?

Stop acting like a boss,we were on darashia 12 people u were 16 and you needed another team to winn us.
Every team make sneak's , so the better thing you can do its to stop crying.
Now i warmode its over , go exp mate ;D
Want warmode to 200 frags ? :p
///Jordi

the fk did it end on 21 - 19 probally we had like 5 online anyways i wont remember the part were we massacred yall 13-1 and dont say other team was there it was just us in darashia u guys decided to run ank and then never back dawn came behind us and stacked whole time so no matter what yall say 13-1 .

the fk did it end on 21 - 19 probally we had like 5 online anyways i wont remember the part were we massacred yall 13-1 and dont say other team was there it was just us in darashia u guys decided to run ank and then never back dawn came behind us and stacked whole time so no matter what yall say 13-1 .

don't get to upset them guilds are so bad.

Want warmode to 200 frags ? :p
///Jordi

so u can sneak kill ppl thats hunting over a month and not show up on real fights? sure thing ..

PS; how did the war end that bad? when i left we were wining like 20 - 9 and from those 9 , 5 were sneak kills

Vanquish never helped us lol. This is how it is:

We were fighting never back dawn, when we were winning they would not come back. We still wanted to war so we took warmode with jacolas aswel. So we fought them in dara/ank and ofcourse then never back dawn appeared too, so at this point we were fighting 2 teams. We fucked jacolas his team up in 5 minutes and after that never back dawn went to stack in ank enabled navi leader, from then on they combod 4k easy. So we said open. They came amd ofcourse we fucked m up in 1min.

Today we finished jacolas his team as well with even less people.

This is the point of view how things went. Clear example of the low skilled opponents.

And jacolas, not only your guild got kicked but whole server. So how is that even an excuse? Retard

Vanquish never helped us lol. This is how it is:

We were fighting never back dawn, when we were winning they would not come back. We still wanted to war so we took warmode with jacolas aswel. So we fought them in dara/ank and ofcourse then never back dawn appeared too, so at this point we were fighting 2 teams. We fucked jacolas his team up in 5 minutes and after that never back dawn went to stack in ank enabled navi leader, from then on they combod 4k easy. So we said open. They came amd ofcourse we fucked m up in 1min.

Today we finished jacolas his team as well with even less people.

This is the point of view how things went. Clear example of the low skilled opponents.

And jacolas, not only your guild got kicked but whole server. So how is that even an excuse? Retard
15:27 Koke was killed by Taealmighty [Infectious 63 - 24 Pink Guys].

Sneaking is a part of warmode so i don't see any point to talk about it on forum guys it's just a game you have to show how good you are ingame not here.

Infectious is a guild founded by noobs, improved by high levels and a good commander. Tali, Nevanah, Phearsome, and the rest of you have nothing to say because you wouldn't be anything without the people who joined you. All I have to say.

Big ups to Bloody Skulz for making the team something.. But i think ur kind of stupid to be commanding on a 200 rp (clean headshot).

P.S. - Only team to ever beat Infectious ~~ Overrated ty BB ;)

Infectious is a guild founded by noobs, improved by high levels and a good commander. Tali, Nevanah, Phearsome, and the rest of you have nothing to say because you wouldn't be anything without the people who joined you. All I have to say.

Big ups to Bloody Skulz for making the team something.. But i think ur kind of stupid to be commanding on a 200 rp (clean headshot).

P.S. - Only team to ever beat Infectious ~~ Overrated ty BB ;)

who said hes playing on bloody skulz? o.o\
also every player makes the team what it is o.0 :)

Back
Top Bottom