• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jadson Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post 3 pictures of the same map with only 2 more SQM showing, I find it stupid..

Anyways I rate the map 7/10

@Last mapping *-*

jadi1.png

jadi2.png

jadi3.png

@Thx For ALll <3

This looks actually really interessting ;)

I like it, though it's very empty.

jadi1.png

Looks like one of EmmaRoman's old maps, pretty sure she showed me something like this.

mm, u needa practice more your caves and the quality kinda screwed over, remove those blue thingies though (not the crystals), decent tho :p

Your latest cave there looks pretty unrealistic to me, first of all I can't agree with you that you should combine lava with water in the same cave area. Secondly your detailwork is not too good, for example the grass tufts, they are placed on completely wrong sqms. I'd advice you to think over your piece and revamp it a bit. :)

Your latest cave there looks pretty unrealistic to me, first of all I can't agree with you that you should combine lava with water in the same cave area. Secondly your detailwork is not too good, for example the grass tufts, they are placed on completely wrong sqms. I'd advice you to think over your piece and revamp it a bit. :)

WTF?

mm, u needa practice more your caves and the quality kinda screwed over, remove those blue thingies though (not the crystals), decent tho :p

Thx

Looked through the whole thread & damn, you've got yourself a handful of haters, lol. A lot of immature behaviour in this thread as well.

Aaaanyhow

You don't have to make everything unique, sometimes simplicity rules as well. I also think there are a lot of clustered details on some of the pictures, but overall you've got some great ideas which could develop into something more than it is right now. I'd say listen to the constructive criticism you're given and ignore the flame posts.

AND

Google translate if ya didn't understand, lol.

Miró a través de todo el hilo y maldita sea, usted se tiene un puñado de enemigos, lol. Un montón de comportamiento inmaduro en este tema también.

Aaaanyhow

Usted no tiene que hacer todo único, a veces la simplicidad manda también. También creo que hay un montón de detalles agrupados en algunas de las fotos, pero en general usted tiene algunas ideas que podrían convertirse en algo más de lo que es ahora. Yo diría que escuchar la crítica constructiva que le den e ignorar los mensajes de llama.

Regards,
Hokai

I like the most of ur mapping pieces, keep it up! +1

Thank you gentlemen,
I hope to have more inspiration and new maps with more simplicity

I like your mapping x]

Go post more please, They looking interesting !!

Luca

Lost interest in mapping atm. Will put mapping behind me for some time...

If a mod could just Close this thread or put it on-hold or something.
²²²²²²

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back