• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Jail System with auto kick by Gesior

But can I ask you for something else , you know if I wont to make my own site i tryied but its says that when I try

Welcome to XAMPP for Windows Version 1.6.6a !
Congratulations:
You have successfully installed XAMPP on this system!
Now you can start using Apache and Co. You should first try »Status« on the left navigation to make sure everything works fine.

For OpenSSL support please use the test certificate with https://127.0.0.1 or https://localhost

For this release a special thanks to Uwe Steinmann for his excellent development and compilation of all current "Special" modules!

Good luck, Kay Vogelgesang + Kai 'Oswald' Seidler

Delete all in httdocs folder wothout phpmyadmin and put there acc maker script.

Very nice Geisor works great but how do i make them go in to different cells? i dont want them all in the same room is it possible? :D

Great! But I need..

Really nice Gesior!
I just wonder if you could help with a lever I need for this. Actually, it's 2 levers. I wonder if it's possible to unjail all players in jail using one lever and one lever to execute all people in there.

1. Lever that releases all prisoners
2. Lever that executes/kills all players in jail.

Very thankfull if someone could help me with this.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It would be even better if you added a function that checks group id, so only gamemasters + can use it ^^

EDIT2: I tried a little bit myself..
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
temple = {x=32369, y=32241, z=7} -- temple position
Prem1 = {x=32220, y=32208, z=7} -- top left Co-ord for checking the area.
Prem2 = {x=32234, y=32211, z=7} -- bottom right co-ord for checking the area.
if item.uid == 5555 and item.itemid == 9825 then
if getCreaturePos(cid), Prem1, Prem2) then
            doTeleportThing(cid, temple)
            doTransformItem(item.uid,item.itemid+1)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,24,"Everyone have now been released from jail.")
elseif item.uid == 5555 and item.itemid == 9826 then
doTransformItem(item.uid,item.itemid-1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Sorry not possible.")
end
return 1
end
end

But ut didn't work.. :/ Anyone has a fix? =)

Last edited:
No logout zone isn't good idea, because when you will restart your server jailed players will log in a temple!!

Back