• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction /jail & /unjail V. 3.0

RE: [Talkaction][7.92]/jail , /unjail

Wow, this is really cool! It may sounds strange but I've done this code before, in a 7.8 server, editing the sources of it.

I remember when I had to edit my sources to add a code like this, not anymore!

Thanks i use it in my server :)

Thanks for the comments It really needs a update what was planned like a month ago;/ but I havnt got many free time lately ;/

I've requested this on tibiafans but noone had a script for it, or noone wanted to help me >.> possible too lmao

anyway this is really usefull for me thanks a lot

i have been dying to have this script for so long.. but i think it should also set their Temple pos too ;) becuase they have been bad.. and if they die becuase of a jail monster.. they should be sent back :(

OR mayby ill make a /PermaJail

:)

Jgarder said:
i have been dying to have this script for so long.. but i think it should also set their Temple pos too ;) becuase they have been bad.. and if they die becuase of a jail monster.. they should be sent back :(

OR mayby ill make a /PermaJail

:)

but jail is pz, they can't die there. Ok there is one thing if you have abusing gms then they can die there. :)

But good news for people who likes this script, I go start up ot again so an update comes soon I quess :)

Simply the best.
Thanx for sharing!

is it like /jail 'Name' .... /unjail 'Name' ?

Yeah , it is /jail "Isen Wildfire"

For example :p

thanks for posting this my cousin and i just started a server and we really needed a jail system

Back