• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jailed - 21:47 GM Hani [1]: Shared IP = Shared responsibility

Surarn Rosa

Reaction score
"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."

We stated that we were several people on the same internet and several people wrote and responded to you. I cant find it anywhere in your rules that all people on the same ip share the same responsibility.

"The gamemasters of LunarForce reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules."

I do not agree, some of us were obeying the rules and still got jailed.

Can i play on another character while my main is jailed or will you jail that one aswell because its the same ip?

Yes, you were two or three persons, logged into 11 characters. You, yourself stated that one of you were logged into three characters, while the other were responsible for the rest of them. I can't see how you can still not think that you were breaking the rules.

So you think its possible for 1 person to be logged into 11 chars and not 2 people on 4 and 6 chars each? I know some of us broke the rules but not me.

Yes, we were 3 but no, me myself never stated how many characters the other were online on before now, you left and went offline(?) when we brought up the facts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom