• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jailed for botting, although I werent AFK. /GZ HANI

Gotaga

Gotaganator
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be doing more important things, like sorting out your kicks/crashes than jailing people for botting, i'd understand if I were afk, but fact is, i werent.

The fact is, that when I jailed you, you where. As the sign in the jail states:
Jailed? Unfortunate :(. We don't allow anyone to run bots while being AFK.
You will automatically be teleported to temple after next server save (07:00 CEST).
You can not logout here, as it allows us to teleport you out earlier if we feel like doing so.

Since you came back, just a while after I jailed you, I would have normally released you pretty fast - since I haven't put you in jail before. But because of your shitty attitude you had when speaking to me in private, I will not.

/cry maybe if my name was Gajowy you would unjail me and give me items and points and maybe a couple exp scrolls?

Even if your name was Gajowy, that would be tough for me on a few points.
Since Gajowy often knows how to behave when it matters - this thread wouldn't exist in the first place.
Giving you items - I don't see how that would benefit me, so nah, I wouldn't.
Giving you coins or what you call it, points - That would in fact be impossible for me, as I do not have the access to add coins.
Giving you exp scrolls - Exp scrolls doesn't exist in our game-world, making it quite impossible, you see.

Last edited:
/cry maybe if my name was Gajowy you would unjail me and give me items and points and maybe a couple exp scrolls?

326-that-really-rustled-my-jimmies.png

Excuse me?
I never was jailed ever on shadowcores, Hani and Mark can confirm that, at the first point.
At the second point, they never gave me free items, points or exp scrolls which doesn't exist at all, neither I need it.

What do you think why they would unjail me anyways?
I don't think they would.

me was never i jail tooo :D
well i guess gms ask you stuff and if you dont anwser after like 2 mins or something you get jailed....
i guess like that

me was never i jail tooo :D
well i guess gms ask you stuff and if you dont anwser after like 2 mins or something you get jailed....
i guess like that

I had many situations. Hani teleports to you with white deer (lol) and starts to talk to you by 'hi', 'hello', if you don't respond and continue with cavebotting afk, she jails you. But all the times, I responded on her message, because my bot starts to yell when GM appears on screen :D

when u got in jail u may leave it after some time?
Another point i got is that i dont see why gms jailing ppl for botting on an ot with endless stamina + very high regeneration LOL

when u got in jail u may leave it after some time?
Another point i got is that i dont see why gms jailing ppl for botting on an ot with endless stamina + very high regeneration LOL

1 month ago, it was like;
First time, you get unjailed when you come back from afk
second time++, you get unjailed after next serversave (07:00 CEST)

Back