• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

>>>>>>>>>>Jailed<<<<<<<

piec mleka

Reaction score
Today Gm vinnie teleported me to jail is not giving me time to answer ....

14:12 GM Vinnie [2]: hi
14:12 Piec Deka Mlleka [180]: exura san
14:12 GM Vinnie [2]: hi

and at 14:12 I was already in jail

this is not fair when the bot is allowed, I was not quite I went afk just take something to eat
when I returned after a minute I was already in jail ........

why do not you give me more time to respond? only a few seconds.

Last edited:
Why should we give you more time to respond? If the bot is playing the game for you and you don't act as a human when we check you then you are violating our rules, it's that simple, pause your bot if you won't be at the computer to watch the bot play the game for you.

I agree with this but it should give more time he did not give me a minute to answer the bot is allowed so sometimes I can not to look at bot

or im can't noted when gm say to me only 1x hi.... this is not okey...

According to the chat log you copied, he said hi at least twice. He might also have teleported you around multiple times.

agreement he said 2x hi but one after the other completely did not give me time to answer in One minute he wrote 2x hi and teleported me to jail
I had no time for reaction

now can the gm check goroma ss/medusa/deeper baunta/forbiddian giant spiders and many more places, these some i have tried to hunt in the past with at least 5+ botters in

The whole allowing bots itself is stupid. "I was just taking something to eat, I swear" bah. A botter is botter.

you afk bot in the demodras cave all the time. I hope you will get deleted you stupid cunt :D

Be glad you didn't get teleported around.

I remember Mark or Hani teleporting me around into 6-8 monsters in warzone 3, causing me to almost die.

It's their way of working on this OT. Nobody likes it.

Be glad you didn't get teleported around.

I remember Mark or Hani teleporting me around into 6-8 monsters in warzone 3, causing me to almost die.

It's their way of working on this OT. Nobody likes it.
So you'd rather take a ban? koolio

If your afk your afk whats the point of even making a forum post "I WANT MOAR TIME PLS"

Back