• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jakkes Gallery -Batory project-

Testing remaked quest and new mob named "Imp":

VMC6n.png

If you need any help with scripts in future just pm me. Awesome and incredibly huge map! :)

I've already completed a big respawn of apes and a entrance to Hydras respawn.

VeQXX.png

(Sorry for the quality but I want to show all)
JYtO0.jpg

I was added a lot of tasks and simple quests to the map.

Here's a random place where we can get a task:

wRmgv.png

Regards~

Some new works:

8aTWGmC.png

xPisktU.png

Regards~

Really well done! It's not that easy to work with 7.6. To find the correct details, organize them well with the rest of the sprites, yeah it's not that easy as you think. Well you managed to bring us some quite nice pieces. So keep up with that and lets hope to see a custom 7.6 server soon?!

Really well done! It's not that easy to work with 7.6. To find the correct details, organize them well with the rest of the sprites, yeah it's not that easy as you think. Well you managed to bring us some quite nice pieces. So keep up with that and lets hope to see a custom 7.6 server soon?!

Server is able to go online, but for now i have problems with Avesta. As long as I can't fix it, server won't go up.

Server is able to go online, but for now i have problems with Avesta. As long as I can't fix it, server won't go up.

Okay, that's sad to hear. What's the problem? I might be able to help out even though I doubt. Anyways, good luck!

Back