• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jayzo [Random]

Do you like Jayzo's mapping?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jayzo

Upollo.net [Late August]
Reaction score
Some of my work for OTs I have worked for.
Feed back is always good.

UmbysWAR OT [USA]
First five pictures

67tmpy.png

mmrcl4.png

r906tj.png

29neao0.png

33x8r37.png

Rookgaard [WORK IN PROGRESS]
2dr5der.png

35bgj9t.png

2lyj4g.png

Jayzo 7.6
2r4k83p.png

ehayw4.png

ri515d.png

Last edited:
And using raw palette you have these effects? Wow.

I use NO auto border, in my newer map display.. I'll show step by step that I do NOT.

Thats awesome people think I do though, means i'm doing something "okay".
I encourage you guys to give actual feedback and not question if I use auto border or not.

Thank you ; Kind regards

Added my old Rookgaard map!

Please actual feedback

They're square.. Uhm

I'm not sure they're squared tbh.. But aye, good call.
Next map i'll make sure it looks like a circle :rolleyes:

Perhaps you used Raw but it still looks autobordered. Try to use more imagination when you're making the borders, spread them a bit don't make a perfect squares.
Regards Alw

I'm looking towards building up a lot on my mapping and getting more use to it..

Good feedback, and I'll display some more of my work. shortly!

It's quite funny there are so many negative people on OTland but yet your maps aren't good either..

lol seems fair.

Praise neon and mackan but destroy anyone else. (Y)

It's quite funny there are so many negative people on OTland but yet your maps aren't good either..

lol seems fair.

Praise neon and mackan but destroy anyone else. (Y)

They are doing that because their maps are good, but yours not.

I use NO auto border, in my newer map display.. I'll show step by step that I do NOT.

Thats awesome people think I do though, means i'm doing something "okay".
I encourage you guys to give actual feedback and not question if I use auto border or not.

Thank you ; Kind regards
There's nothing good about people thinking you do use autoborder, you want the opposite. Try not to make things squary/straight and you'll find it pretty easy to show that 90% at least is raw mapping

They are doing that because their maps are good, but yours not.

How about a big GTFO? :p
I don't understand this situation... you hate his maps, but still you need to check his thread all the time, damn are you a retard or what? stop look into threads you don't like....
Damn... kidz theze dayz

Back