• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jayzo [Random]

Do you like Jayzo's mapping?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about a big GTFO? :p
I don't understand this situation... you hate his maps, but still you need to check his thread all the time, damn are you a retard or what? stop look into threads you don't like....
Damn... kidz theze dayz

How about a 'wypierdalaj'? Open a translator to understand this word, after this you can do what it says.

How about a 'wypierdalaj'? Open a translator to understand this word, after this you can do what it says.
See what I mean, you get back here as fast someone writes.. haha.
Point proven, a true retard have been displayed for the world :)

Now you can continue flaming all you want, but I'm not interested in this thread anymore so I stay out :D, see ya =P

In the last one, you used walkable water which may be bad. Press 'O' to check.

Try to make your mapping not look squary by adding different borders, some of the things you have mapped dont make sence(Tapestery outside, a wide catapult in a shelter with a small door, the stairs in the entrence of a building?)
Get rid of those, the nature in the picture right above the rook ones looks pretty good, but the logg wall and "arch" doesnt make sence to me just hanging.
Just my opinions and by the way dont listen to Rik anc Vexin, they act like duches(You guys can pm me if you want a explaination and dont scrap post this thread).

Back