• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jeffro's Mapping

Jeffro

Alpha
Reaction score
Welcome!

Change Log for Nutopia/Abraham can be found @ GitHub.com

Thread Rules:
No Flamming
Be Polite & Serious When Commenting
I Love All Criticism On My Work, SO FEED ME!

All images uploaded to this thread are in strict order to not be used, unless specified to do so.
Any download link will be posted by I, once expired, I will not re-host and will no longer be obtainable.

Request Maps
Private message me for any requests. With doing so, include general information what you are looking for (i.e. Size, Theme/Contrast, ect.).
If I feel to the need to decline, I will. My free time is scarce and may take up to a week to finish something, not depending on the size, so if you request, you have to accept this.

Watch me live!
Twitch- http://twitch.tv/isovburn

Lore:
23:30 Warrior [29]: outfit
23:30 Dinolfis: You fancy my outfit, Warrior?
23:30 Dinolfis: They were a gift from an old colleague at the Wizards guild.
23:30 Warrior [29]: old colleague
23:30 Dinolfis: You fancy the arcane arts?
23:30 Warrior [29]: ferumbra
23:30 Dinolfis: WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD THAT NAME?!
23:30 Dinolfis: You must forget any knowledge pertaining to this subject at once!
#1. It's Cold In Space ~ 11/28/2015
ovV9Urp9U.png

#2. Abandoned Mansion- Post #4
#3. Sewer's of the Giants- Post #8
#4. Sewer's of the Giants Rev. 2- Post #10
#5. Villa/Temple- Post #11

#6. Elief City(In-game)- Post #14
#7. The Secret Cathedral of the Dark Society- Post #28

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about this piece. Let me know what OtLand thinks of it.
If I can't come to appreciate it, I'll end up releasing this.
Total items used in this piece, 2,619.
The tower on the left was a simple smith shop. The largest building, is the grand exchange/bank, a market of sorts.
The town was inhabited with humans before being taking over by Minotaurs.

6SjRueBU0.png

Last edited:
It's Okey, anways remove the pink flower, and the trees/bushes in the centre are looking displaced.....
and the wood on the building could be better places so it won't look that random placed in all directions.

Cheers

It's Okey, anways remove the pink flower, and the trees/bushes in the centre are looking displaced.....
and the wood on the building could be better places so it won't look that random placed in all directions.

Cheers
So, you feel it looks sorta cluttered? I can see that. I'll touch it up on the A.M.
I think it looks interesting tho
Interesting is good :)

I will revamp some things tomorrow and will end up releasing the map for Abandoned Mansion, check it's post(#4) at a later time for a link.

Last edited:
When are you going to be mapping live again? I'd like to watch how someone else does their mapping :)

Cheers,
Jal~

Back