• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@jerk circle

It's about time the bruhs got HD cams holy shit I was worried you didint catch on to High-Def..

You would need a HD monitor to record HD...

I don't think you can't record something in HD if it isn't being played in HD...

:S

You would need a HD monitor to record HD...

you can't record something in HD if it isn't being played in HD...

Then why the fuck dose it have 720p?!?!?!? And yes it is in HD All of the other vids are like 360-480p Bottm corner sais youtube HD I'm not dumb lol and also if they dont got HD monitors then who had the HD cam? some one must have an HD monitor

Then why the fuck dose it have 720p?!?!?!? And yes it is in HD All of the other vids are like 360-480p Bottm corner sais youtube HD I'm not dumb lol and also if they dont got HD monitors then who had the HD cam? some one must have an HD monitor

IDK, I just thought in order to record something in HD, it would need to be played in HD to begin with? :S

Look at it this way; If you try and record something in HD on a TV, but the TV is in standard definition, you won't get HD quality.

IDK, I just thought in order to record something in HD, it would need to be played in HD to begin with? :S

Look at it this way; If you try and record something in HD on a TV, but the TV is in standard definition, you won't get HD quality.

Are you trying to make me look dumb OF COURSE I KNOW THAT LOL Oviously I see what you are "the hard brain" anyways you tell me Hp 27" 1080p monitor with Ati Raeidon 4650 HD with Vga Hdmi and Dvi you tell me I got the Hd do you?

Anyways Im not flaming <!! I know more and what you said is true Besides did you know that you dont need the hdmi on the tv you can use the white cable with the coulors of blue green yellow or w/e the coulors are then you get hd

is the cup half empty or half full?
i dont give a fuck its just half a cup..

i no u bitch niggas is listenin, The World Is Mine
set me up wet me up niggas stuck me up
heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
touch one of mine on everything I own
ill destroy everything you touch, play the game *****

so is that guy a enemy from your home map in rl tibia? or he was some random Victim of a heartless murder by the bruhs? <lol

Back