• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Jester Scammed realSoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askarda

Banned User
Reaction score
heya, RealSoft are an old friend of mine,

he yesterday uploaded hes RealSoft project to give out the good server for free.. then he suddenly got banned, Jester says its virus in it include that it were jestersfiles...

Scr-- that.. I know realsoft well... he don't thief shit.. he got premament banned because of this.. weird eh?

this was msn after talking with jester by Pm, I asked him to add realsoft to tell him wtf was going on,,

Askarda säger:
No, I refuse to talk with him by msn. And btw, his project is my project. He downloaded my distribution and changed a bit the npc names and posted it again but with a trojans, trying to infect people. End of conversation, I gotta go school.
RealSoft säger:
Omfg!?!?!?! I never steal stuffs... I have been working on this for long time... and omg... so he created the djinn system? the promoter? shop systems... omfg
already now I agret I uploaded it..
he will probly say he created it and tell everyone I'm big lier... omfg... first time I got thiefed by an moderator
Askarda säger:
dunno
RealSoft säger:
I cannot belive this shit..
Askarda säger:
ye, thats weird..
it was aztra you uploaded?
RealSoft säger:
ye,, I changed the file types... -.-
I start to belive he lied about the virus now... -.- I didn't find a shit exept the trojan run the server files... -.- whitch all servers have one.. -.- cannot belive it..
is there an way report moderators on otland? I havent explore it that far yet..
Askarda säger:
I dunno.. you realy think he scammed you?
RealSoft säger:
wtf it sounds like? I shut aztra down because there was no players and I giving the project up... the project ownaged realots.. -.- and fast I upload it I get banned and he claim I thiefed hes files... how does that sound?
Askarda säger:
sounds weird actully
I'll copy this msn textb to him, he refuse to talk with you.. probly you right..
RealSoft säger:
I don't care mutch, what more can they do to me? seems I got permament banishment seince it says "Banishment leftdate: Never"... very kind of him...

Last edited by a moderator:
RealSoft told me by msn to add this..

----------------------------------------------------------------
Any player who played "aztra" know the files are hes,, none has never had thoose files I created, the djinn system were special, all the addon npcs have never been spotted in any download, and all monsters are own scripted to fit to the server, I hope Jester get delited and permament banned from here,, its not very often people success make me this pissed off..

work with project 5 years, then planed to give it out free to make the stupid ugly rl maps with bugs and none quest disapear... and get banned and everything... this sux.. chance I return to otland is very small... probly less then chance as I get unbanned..

oh, btw.. I'm the only one got that piggybank dropped be 19 monsters.. give you something else then 1 p coin each click..

to Jester... you probly know how I feel about you now..

End
---------------------------------------------------------------

that he wanned me to write here...
probly I get banned for helping him but I'm not that intrested of otland.. so I take that risk :D to save a good friend

probly someone going to say that I lie about what he wrote to me (Jester) so I made print of my pm's

pic 1.jpg

Why posting this? He says he wouldnt even come back when he get unbanned. Why wasting our time with this then.

I just downloaded the server and it contains 2 trojans.
Case Closed.

Master-m don't close blx, this is funny..

@askarda

First off I would be glad if you would learn what "scamm" means. RealSoft has been infracted once because he posted a file containing a trojan. Before he posted, he had to scan the file. But I prefered to infract him instead of banish. Why? I was not sure about his intention, if he tried to infect other members or if he poasted without scaning. If he posted without scaning, its his own problem.

But after I deleted the trojan, I took a look at the folder.
See this..

---THAIS---
Zappy -Runes
Matilda -Furniture
Leif -Bank
Shipmus -Runes
Habbut -Mail
Sheefo -Bp seller
Zizeo -Loot buyer
Reyton -Loot buyer
Permon -Food
Statzik -Guild master
Matthias -Bow
Erica -Jewls
Sailor Mark -Boat Travel

---Venore---
Natalie -Furniture
Kaj -Bank
Gandalf -Runes
Alph -Mail
Mr Tom -Bp Seller
Mark -Loot buyer
Tommy -Food
Jhonny -Guild Master
Nemni -Bow
Sofia -Jewls
Sailor James -Boat Travel

Thats exactly what it came with my project but just another npc names.
Also most of scripts are made by me, also the npcs made by me and mokerhamer.
Finally, as I saw its not his project as he state (5 years project yeye), so.. Its really clear that he downloaded a distribution, and then edited it a bit so he can include a trojan to infect another members.
Got it clear now?

Stay on the thread and stop spamming Archez!
Chaotical just spamms every thread to get more posts..

First of all I think jester is right. If Realsoft really changed the npc names etc. that jester made then they're noobs.. And I don't think that anyone get banned because of nothing, maybe they really included a trojan or something like that so I think you shouldn't say he "scammed" realsoft lol.
Thats my opinion.

Yeah but it was really funny server :)

wanna know funny part?

I reseted everything with ip/url, etc in the server configs files.. and packed it and uploaded it, made a thread about Huge RealSoft Release, but I got scammed by Jester Himself -.- he told I'm a bloody virus sender include that I thiefed all thoose files from him, so he permament banned me and refuse talk to me..

if you search "RealSoft" here you will find a banned user.. very nice of him..

Maybe he dont wanna talk yo you coz he saw that he was the one doing something wrong?o_O

Maybe he dont wanna talk yo you coz he saw that he was the one doing something wrong?o_O

I told Askarda to ask him why I got banned, and if he chould add my msn..

he said something that he refuse seince I'm a bloody virus sender, include I'm an thief have thiefed everything from him, and seince that he have ignored everything..

Weird, is it?

I bet that he chould not make own scripts the day I made thoose scripts.. -.- its almoust 5 years ago I completed advanced scripts for the engiine...

Last edited by a moderator:
I told Askarda to ask him why I got banned, and if he chould add my msn..

he said something that he refuse seince I'm a bloody virus sender, include I'm an thief have thiefed everything from him, and seince that he have ignored everything..

Weird, is it?

I bet that he chould not make own scripts the day I made thoose scripts.. -.- its almoust 5 years ago I completed advanced scripts for the engiine...
Xaroth, I may infract you for false afirmation, I never called you bloody virus sender. I told you there was a backdoor, and misteriously in the server.exe.

And I tell you again, scan before posting anything, it may be infected and you will feel the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back