• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Jester Scammed realSoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askarda

Banned User
Reaction score
heya, RealSoft are an old friend of mine,

he yesterday uploaded hes RealSoft project to give out the good server for free.. then he suddenly got banned, Jester says its virus in it include that it were jestersfiles...

Scr-- that.. I know realsoft well... he don't thief shit.. he got premament banned because of this.. weird eh?

this was msn after talking with jester by Pm, I asked him to add realsoft to tell him wtf was going on,,

Askarda säger:
No, I refuse to talk with him by msn. And btw, his project is my project. He downloaded my distribution and changed a bit the npc names and posted it again but with a trojans, trying to infect people. End of conversation, I gotta go school.
RealSoft säger:
Omfg!?!?!?! I never steal stuffs... I have been working on this for long time... and omg... so he created the djinn system? the promoter? shop systems... omfg
already now I agret I uploaded it..
he will probly say he created it and tell everyone I'm big lier... omfg... first time I got thiefed by an moderator
Askarda säger:
dunno
RealSoft säger:
I cannot belive this shit..
Askarda säger:
ye, thats weird..
it was aztra you uploaded?
RealSoft säger:
ye,, I changed the file types... -.-
I start to belive he lied about the virus now... -.- I didn't find a shit exept the trojan run the server files... -.- whitch all servers have one.. -.- cannot belive it..
is there an way report moderators on otland? I havent explore it that far yet..
Askarda säger:
I dunno.. you realy think he scammed you?
RealSoft säger:
wtf it sounds like? I shut aztra down because there was no players and I giving the project up... the project ownaged realots.. -.- and fast I upload it I get banned and he claim I thiefed hes files... how does that sound?
Askarda säger:
sounds weird actully
I'll copy this msn textb to him, he refuse to talk with you.. probly you right..
RealSoft säger:
I don't care mutch, what more can they do to me? seems I got permament banishment seince it says "Banishment leftdate: Never"... very kind of him...

Last edited by a moderator:
And it was indeed infected, it has trojans which isn't Win32.Delf.

RealSoft Release.zip";"Trojan horse Generic10.JSN";"Infected
RealSoft Release\Server Starter.exe";"Trojan horse Generic10.JSN";"Infected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back