• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jester's map competition - Temple [Voting]

Which one do you go for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
This thread is for voting for the Temple competition. It was suppoused to be started tonight at 23:00 CET, but as all contestants finished yet the work, we can start earlier. Contestants could send me 2 pictures, but other prefered to send me 1.

Rules

• Do not vote on yourself.
  • Don't claim to be voted.
  • Don't flame others work, eventough you can criticize a bit.
Good luck happy mappers ;)

1. makr0mango
2ilpvn.png

9hhtu9.png

2. Donio
k9f94z.jpg

2ezsi9j.jpg

3. Neon
34dfxhk.png

4. Doom Drummer
Temple-AllFloors.png

5. Sharp
15e7l2a.png

6. Xenios
1643-map-jesters-competition.png

1643-map-jesters-competition.png

Remade the poll, sorry. (To prevent cheating)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thaught of makr0mango, but then I changed my mind, I saw Xenios work.
He really Inspired me tbh. Thanks :)

Great work Xenios, Neon you also did good work but didn't not finish or provide us any information.

It is finished, just didn't know what ground I should use.
Looked ugly with all I tested :/

I was thinking to vote fore neo but make it done.. so i vote for Xenios

It is really hard for me to decide due to the fact that I love both Neon's and Xenios' work. But I must admit that my final vote goes to Neon.

Xenios all the way, thinking outside the box! :thumbup:

My personal opinion~
A few comments to each contestant
1.) Neon - I agree that the front wall needed something different, but a marble window? I would have chosen something else personally to more fit the theme.
2.) Sharp - This would have gotten my number #1 vote if it was not for the grass inside the temple, I'm personally not a fan. Too much of a hard edge against the wall. Also @ trees on the mountain, I would have kept it a little more subtle. I feel it draws too much attention.
3.) Xenios - I don't really get the temple feel from your screen shot. It is clearly not the classic"tibian temple" though I don't look at that and see any kind of temple at all. Temples are a place of worship.
4.) makr0mango - I'm not a fan of the sand sprites that lay half in the water, I would also avoid the 4 sand-filled-walls. I would probably just remove the filling. Not sure.
5.) Donio - Too much of the same stuff I am thinking. Not much else to say... Bit of a theme mix with the yalahari statues?
6.) Doom Drummer - This temple makes me think of a few things. The first that crossed my mind was Evolutions. I can't express how sick I am of the modified Evolutions map's temples. All the same. Also I'm not a fan of the rocks in the waterfall.

Just a few comments I guess
Good work everyone.

It's hard to choose (Neon, makromang0, Xenios)
Xenios temple looks more like a hunting place :)
makroman0s looks 99% good
but Neons 100%, and If Neon made a background it would be pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back