• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jester's Signatures

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
I don't know if it will charge my signature...
If it does please rate it 1-10.

signature.jpg

RE: Do you like my signature?

I must say this is one of many horrible, if you change the background I will change my mind. The text is ok.

I think that it's cool ^^ The bg reminds me when you lie down in a forest and look up and see the light though the leaves..

I'd give it 7/10

Cato said:
I must say this is one of many horrible, if you change the background I will change my mind. The text is ok.

Yes, change the background.

dwaaaaark said:
I think that it's cool ^^ The bg reminds me when you lie down in a forest and look up and see the light though the leaves..

I'd give it 7/10

And then when you enjoy the watch up in the sky, a little thing fall down in your eye and you turn around itching the eye. You get really annoyed by it and start yell, FUCK FUCK there is something in my eye...
Suddenly you realize you were laying too close an anthill and your body is crawling with ants.....

Now this signature is even less attracting!

The text looks great, just change the background.

Cato said:
And then when you enjoy the watch up in the sky, a little thing fall down in your eye and you turn around itching the eye. You get really annoyed by it and start yell, FUCK FUCK there is something in my eye...
Suddenly you realize you were laying too close an anthill and your body is crawling with ants.....

Did this happen to you, or do you just have a great imagination? :p

Just wanted to try something new with Photoshop. I took your name for it, I hope you don't mind...:p Feel free to use it if you like it :p.

untitled17copyrv8.png

Hmmm... I think maybe some more added too it? Its a nice design..

Maybe think of:

Adding some kind of object to it?
Shading it a bit more.

Agostino said:
The text looks great, just change the background.

Cato said:

Did this happen to you, or do you just have a great imagination? :p

It's just my imagination, you probably never see me laying under a tree watching up in the sky o_O

I like the text.
But if you change background, it would be nice.
7/10.

Back