• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Jimmy

Lol i got hacked again by that fucking kid evul striekr and he got into , ill donate and give u cash back he transfered my char to lunar so dude ill talk u tommorow in teamspeak

lol flann skywi it's that guy got thiefed by 16 years old evul striker? still don't know him

And you are the one who is searching "good players" on forum , so your team is not trade team , your team is forum team . gratz once again Tali !

hey idiot if you decided to read what is says it says my friends fucking idiot good job flann falls again you deserved to get hacked you're a complete idiot

hey idiot if you decided to read what is says it says my friends fucking idiot good job flann falls again you deserved to get hacked you're a complete idiot
Why so much rage Tali , i wont argue with you because there is no point I jut make you mad ;/

Im done ,

Back