• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jiu-Jitsu

what rank did you get to and who did you train under. If ok to ask.

Some guy in Nl you wouldn't know :p I was brown band, then I quited since you needed to be 16yrs to obtain the black band..

I swim... LOL, No I dont and didnt made jiu jitsu... :O! and you? Toast?

Im a Brown belt under the Gracie Jiu Jitsu system.
Master-M what system did you train under?

Judos a great way to get the fight to the ground. But judos ground skills become limited.

well, if you're good enough you can trow someone hard enough so he can't stand up anymore.

The likelyness of throwing someone so hard that they dont get up is pretty unlikely. Not to mention most Judo practioners when doing most of there throws set themselfs up for arm bars and leg attacks. Also the start of a throw tends to give up the back of the Judo guy. Ofcourse this when the Judo guy is competing with a Jiu Jitsu fighter.
Dont get me wrong I like Judo. Just pointing out a fact.

totaly wrong man
JUDO IS NOT A FUCKIN LEG FIGHT SHIT
ofc there are techniques with legs too but its NOT ATACK SPORT ITS A FUCKIN DEFEND SPORT>..<

totaly wrong man
JUDO IS NOT A FUCKIN LEG FIGHT SHIT
ofc there are techniques with legs too but its NOT ATACK SPORT ITS A FUCKIN DEFEND SPORT>..<

Pls read what I said. I said that when a Judo guy does a Judo throw to a Jiu Jitsu guy the Judo guy is open to get arm bared and leg locked, some of the time depending on his game.
I never said Judo is LEG fighting. And i hope your not tring to say leg fighting is SHIT.

Last edited:
Back