• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job application - Serious inquiry

Fonex

Reaction score
Hello.

It's been a while since I posted a job application for a position as Gamemaster as I've been playing RL Tibia for the past 1.5 years, but I'd like to get back into the creative side of Tibia and be a part of a team again.

Some basic knowledge about my experience with Tibia OT:
Gamemaster on Backstorm OT(7.6) GM Thuddy (1 Year)
GOD/CM on Dremlock OT (7.5)
CM Dehnzer (my own server) (2.5 years)
Gamemaster on Spelgata (7.92) GM Fonex (1.5 Years)
Gamemaster & Mapper on Oblivion OT (0.5 Years)

Also been in charge of:
* Mapping
* Forum
* Customizing Rules
* Recruiting Tutors
* Customizing Items

To sum up I have almost 6 years experience with OT and Private servers.

What Am I looking for?
* A stable server with a decent amount of players where my services and free time is necessary.(No projects)
* Serious staff /team members
* A ranking system ( tutors, senior tutors, Gamemasters, Community Managers etc)
* A server that maintain the aspect of everyones best interests
* The opportunity to work independent and take my own decisions as well as counseling with other staff members in more advanced situations.
* No major downtime

RL info:
Name: Kenneth
Language: Norwegian, English. (fluent)

My offer is a helping hand and I would like to invest my time in a server worth putting time into. I do take this seriously so if you have an open position for me, please leave a post or send me a private message with some information about the server and what I can be assisting you with.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am currently working with a RL Map 8.6 Project, if you are interested check out the application thread:
http://otland.net/threads/uniteria-8-6-rl-map-is-looking-for-support-members.209362/

You can also check out the website to get a Picture of how the server will look like.
I can provide you with infinite amount of information about the server.

Contact me if you are interested,

Hope to hear from you!

Regards
Ruhat

Back