• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Job Application!

Just0ne

Reaction score
Greetings Otland!

I've decided to create a Serious OT server, the map is gonna be based on Thais. I've started the revamp of hole town so the shape stays at it is but with a style change. Also a number of 30 Teleports should be created by the mappers, with weekly updates.
Let's go straight to the applications, shall we?

The server still doesn't have a name, Come up with suggestion!

Please take a look here before you write your application:http://otland.net/f61/how-write-decent-application-example-55211/ (Thanks Zisly)

Please fill in these terms.
Your name & where you live: Huzze,Sweden etc.

Wich languages do you speak: English,swedish and arabic etc.

What's your specialty: Mapping/Scripting/Web coding/Design etc.

What's your experience: I've been mapping for 1,5 years now I think, here's a creation of mine(picture) etc.

Yours,
Just0ne.

Last edited:
hi name robin
16 years old son 17.
i am from sweden
know to to map good not the beast hosted a few servers but not locking to
host now.
know how to skrip pretty good
msg me at my msn if you whate me.
[email protected]

hi name robin
16 years old son 17.
i am from sweden
know to to map good not the beast hosted a few servers but not locking to
host now.
know how to skrip pretty good
msg me at my msn if you whate me.
[email protected]

Translate:
Hello my name is Robin, I´am 16 Years old, 17 this year I´am born in sweden, i know how to map, i´am not the best but W/E i´ve been hosting a few servers but not looking to host atm, i know how to script pretty good, msg me at my msn if you want me.

Back