• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Fuck this OTS
Today were maybe 10 botter's and any one gm ..
It was impossible to kill them ..
Fuck you cato and fuck all GM's on this ots !

And that's somehow his fault? It's not the GM's job to baby sit the server all day, you don't pay for it, and they do it for free, so stop bitching you little faggot. Just because you don't have a life and can spend your whole day playing Tibia doesn't mean the same applies to the GMs. Besides, how do you know they were botting? Perhaps you just suck.

Besides, the whole point of this thread is to get more GMs so the server can be watched better, apparently you possess the intelligence of a 3 year old and can't comprehend that.

All I can say is good riddens, we don't need little shitdicks like you on the server.

Fuck you bitch ..
You think you're great becouse you will say something
If you'll have 140 ms and see someone who can atack you with sd's with any problems and if he have diffrent colour's than his team you'll say it's too moron ..

You're just fucking idiot who wanted GM for [ lizać kurwa nie wiem jak to napisać po angielsku] for Cato ...

Fuck you bitch ..
You think you're great becouse you will say something
If you'll have 140 ms and see someone who can atack you with sd's with any problems and if he have diffrent colour's than his team you'll say it's too moron ..

You're just fucking idiot who wanted GM for [ lizać kurwa nie wiem jak to napisać po angielsku] for Cato ...

1: Get a better translator, your current one blows.
2: Don't get pissed off at Cato if people are botting, get mad at the ones botting. It's not his fault they are there and he doesn't want them there as much as you do.
3: Yeah, I'm the fucking idiot, keep telling yourself that, it's fine with me as long as it makes you feel better.
4: I don't want GM, I already have it.

So to end it: Blow me, you're a nobody, yet you come in here talking shit like you're better then everyone and for some reason Cato and the GMs are responsible for whatever you dislike so much. How the fuck do you expect me to respond to that?

As far as I'm concerned don't let the door hit you on the way out of this thread, you're too fucking stupid to waste my time on.

* My name is andree and i have play tibia in 7 years now im playing ot becouse its to many in rl tibia and its not fun when all is lvl 100+ and im 20 xD
* im not good at computers like that im just good at ot server i can upg characters and i am a good mappeer / little scripting and iam a movie maker to xD
* hmm.. this question was hard what i know about tibia i just know thats its a fun game
* I think i have been playing your server in 5 moth i rly like the exp but some pll is uh traping and thats not so fun xD more active gms you rly need becouse its never some one online when we need them (Battle) a nice idea man! i rly like it its very fun whit that

// yours Exorz / Katten

All I wanna know is
* Who you are
* What you know about computers
* What you know about tibia
* Your interests regarding aldora war

*Allen aka Pro Warbringer
*What do you mean .. what section?;o
*A lot of mapping and i love to aim sd :) @ your server :p
*I wud be prolly 30 min online@day :p and i wud catch botters and so on :p

PS. MI NO CORUPT! :p

hey

Name:
Jena

Native Language:
English,arabic and trying to learn sweden

How long have you been playing OTs?
Since 7.6 or earlier.. :O

How long have you been playing Tibia?
Since 2001, believe or not I have.

What experience have you had in the past?
Well, I got lots of qualifies and im sure that im good enough for a GM.
Im also tutor in RL tibia and im not like those randoms which cheated through websites. I've also been a GM on a war ot, The ip was something like world-war~
When it was up it were the best war ot on otservlist.org.

What makes you qualify for this position?
What makes me qualified for this position is my tibia skills and im really helpful, I always keep help channel on to help people even if im not a tutor or what so ever.
I would like to work up my rank and i'll stick around on this ot for a while now since I find it to be very fun and so on.

Any other info/comment:
Well I got nothing more to say .

rofl.. he wanted me to host his ot :D you'd laugh if you've seen it :D

Back