• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Cato

36.hopto.org
Senator
Reaction score
There have been a lot of cheaters around lately and I feel the need to hire some new non-corrupt game masters for my open tibia server.

First of all, I only host the server, I personally are done working on it and will host it until it dies out. However anyone that feel they want to work on keeping it updated with me as hoster are welcome to do so. For example updating the characters, making a new map(quests?) or fix the scripts. If I see you trustworthy I will give you ftp access to the files you need. This is not a project I work on anymore and the server will not run forever, but I will keep it up if it is being worked on.

Now for the game master job. This job is a rather boring job. All you are going to do is to make sure the cheaters stay away. By this you will have a semi working /invisible command you can use.
The other commands you can do is /b <name> to ban the person and /info <name> to see the info. For example the IP if you need me to permanently ban someone. With time and trust you will gain more commands you can do to have fun with your friends and so on such as summon monsters, give exp and so on.
And if someone want to make the raid file with a decent raid you also will be able to do that.

If you feel you are responsible, have some interest for this server or want to try do a good job as a game masters on a old server then this is a chance for you.

All I require from you is that you are a nice person, have some basic knowledge about tibia, know how to save images as JPEG(important), know whats right and wrong and does not set your friends as first prior!

Write a reply here or in a private message for a game master position.
EDIT:
Also join http://otland.net/group.php?groupid=11!

Still possible to become a GM.

Last edited:
I've never knew you was the owner of this great ot. I've used to play your server months ago but for some reason I didn't play not anymore. It used to be fun, but there was many cheaters wich destroyed the funny moments. To be honest, I enjoyed Tibia in those moments, before the Aimbot system would be added.

I would want to aply for this job because I'd like to keep this out without cheaters, because now there're people who login there to feel the real pvp, wich have never had to be taken out.
I think that i hire enough xperience to fill with this job, after man years on ot's. I think im trustworthy but i can't decide that, as you said you'd know it with the time.

To keep the Ot updated, I'd take the job of updating the characters, with the properly skills, level etc. Also I could update the map, but you seems already to have a mapper. There's many things more I could do.

/Jester

Hi Jester!

You seem like a person that could do this job. Updating all the players takes a lot of time, are you sure that's something you want to do? For the map, feel free to edit it as wished by the same concept. People seem to want a new map. Anti isn't working on the map anymore as he is more into newer stuff.

If the job is what you want you are welcome, but you seem to already have a project "World of Tramon"?

Last edited:
Yes, I've already got a project, World of Tramon. My job there is mapping, but I don't map 100% of my estance on the computer.So I can take that job too

If you need help with finding rule violators just let me know. I am bored and got nothing to do so I've got plenty of time.

Last edited:
I would also like to apply for job i have been playing OT's for 3 years and have the knowledge to script (basic) and map.

I have never played the server before so have no friends there to be my priority i was also a spy on another server which only gave me the power to ban people who were cheated and i found many bugs and cheaters.

I may also add a few quests when i get bored of mapping these stupid caves for WoT .. i hate these borders :mad:

Aazza,

@Snel pUppie
Send me a private message with your msn or similar so we can talk further.

@Aazza
If you don't know my server, maybe you should play it a little to see how it is before you take any job. If you think it's something you want to do, come back to me.

Last edited:
:D:D I got it 36.hopto.org :p

EDIT 8.0? cuz when i try login i get this..

debug.jpg

Last edited:
Ahah , ill download 7.6 tomorrow nad check it out
It's getting late here for me ..

Right, a few new Gamemasters would be nice to help ; )

/GM Kategan

Last edited:
I Wouldnt mind applying for a gamemaster position i guess, Not many of my Friends would play a 7.6 server, but im into them, mainly because of the CIPBot not being in place. After playing for like an hour, i noticed quite a few botters, and not 1 GM online. You can contact me in IRC if you need to.

why is it everyone wants to become a GM, i find it more fun to be the cunt on the server and hunt everyone i can =D, but that just me.

why is it everyone wants to become a GM, i find it more fun to be the cunt on the server and hunt everyone i can =D, but that just me.

You have the people that want to help, you have the people that want the power and you have the people that don't know better.

You have the people that want to help, you have the people that want the power and you have the people that don't know better.

Ture, But once your a GM you get over it fast but. You can only give your self so many item's.

=D

Back