• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Job - Map Cyclopedia Reloaded New Map

edwinaaa

Reaction score
Hello guys how are you, I have a problem with the Cyclopedia map, since in the area where I have marked what is built in that area does not appear, where I can edit the place where it reads the map information, I think it is something predetermined or some pixel base that reads it by default, how would I do to solve it, or if someone could help me and tell me how much I owe you for your work, thanks.

map.png

We currently don't have any tools to edit this map, it is generated by the client files "assets" like: map-xxxxx.dat or minimap.lzma

We currently don't have any tools to edit this map, it is generated by the client files "assets" like: map-xxxxx.dat or minimap.lzma
Too bad, I thought that if it was possible at this point hehehe, thanks for answering, I'll leave the thread open in case the solution comes a moment
Post automatically merged:

but is that in the client or the sources?

Back