• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Job to make webpage custom...

Arciv

working on New Prject.
Reaction score
HI i am looking for someone to make me webpage for my server i have 10.98 version tibia and 1.2 tfs i am willing to pay:
discord:
The Arciv#4266

please contact me for more details...

Gl.
Not sure what custom means for you, but if you are not looking for AAC edits then i suggest to find web developer on freelancer pages.
Here is only very few ppl who are skilled enough to do a custom website and usually they don't have time for such big tasks.

Even on freelancer sites it's actually quite hard to find developer, unless you are willing to pay 20€/h

Gl.
Not sure what custom means for you, but if you are not looking for AAC edits then i suggest to find web developer on freelancer pages.
Here is only very few ppl who are skilled enough to do a custom website and usually they don't have time for such big tasks.

Even on freelancer sites it's actually quite hard to find developer, unless you are willing to pay 20€/h
20 an hour is pretty cheap.

Back