• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello ^^, i am looking for a otserv to become gm on or cm ..
GM - Gamemaster
CM - Communtity manager

About me:
I am 15 years old and i am living in sweden. I speak english ^^ cause i study it and swedish :D

Experince??:
I have played seence 7.6 and i have been tutor on real tibia. I have been Gm,Cm on others ot aswell..

Why should you choose me??:
I am take pretty much time on the ot i am playing. Right now i am not playing any ot relly serious. Only one some time from time :p I enjoy to help people very much. And my english is good so no problem for me to help them :D

PM If you wanna talk some :p
Or you can send me the ip and the account u made for me haha :p

See you // Yours Ruzzie

I dont beleive anything your saying here dude.

For one, you dont speak good english at all.
And something just makes me feel like your lying and this is a scam.

Idk, but I wouldnt trust this guy.

I dont beleive anything your saying here dude.

For one, you dont speak good english at all.
And something just makes me feel like your lying and this is a scam.

Idk, but I wouldnt trust this guy.

Lol.. i am not a fucking scam!

Yeah, Ruzzie is so desperate to become GM, CM, Tutor or God (?!) on like, every OTS.

He can't speak good or proper English, and I doubt that he has been playing since* 7,6.

Ruzzie, you've got to get more experienced before looking for these jobs...
Right now, everyone is laughing at you, because you're just being pathetic, trying to get promoted to a position higher than player, when you ain't got much experience of Tibia nor the language English.
So work on that, and ask for a job in perhaps a year or so.

By the way, what server on real tibia were you a tutor? Would be fun to look it up!
Well, if you've been one, which I doubt, I bet you cheated to get there.
Oh, and what OTS have you been CM or GM on?

I've played since 7.6 ok
See what I am speaking like Ruzzie?
This is real english... now please stop spamming JOB APPLICATIONS because no one will hire you if your this desperate to become GM/CM/God, because you will rush your application and just fail everytime...
Spend time on ONE application and apply ONCE to a server, wait for a reply, and try again on a different SERVER

Back