• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Joepods First Try!

Joepod

Reaction score
Ok, so.. i was bored while watching T.V so decided to map my first ever cave, mountain and ice temple.

First, is the Cave:
Myfirstcave.png

Then heres the Mountain:
Mountain.png

And finnaly, the Ice Temple:
IceTemple.png

The Ice Temple was made a while back..

All are good not much detail in cave but nice and simple...

Mountain is basic but good.

Ice temple itself is good rest isnt enough detail :p

Keep going ^^

Thanks, its my first ever try in Mapping so.. i dont know all the stuff and i use RME, does anyone know where i can find the Mossy stuff for the Mountain?

Yours, Joepod

Thanks, its my first ever try in Mapping so.. i dont know all the stuff and i use RME, does anyone know where i can find the Mossy stuff for the Mountain?

Yours, Joepod

Doodad -> Nature.

Looking good mate.
Goodluck with your mapping
Regards,

No problem, it's looking good.
Add some more nature to the grass, grass turfs, bushes, trees and some more and it will be great! :)

Regards,

Ok, so i've added some more bushes, trees, grass turfs.. i also added a pathway and a little sanded place, heres how it came out:
MountainEdited-1.png

Thanks alot, i think i will try and edit the cave.. make it more natural :)

You might think im posting too much pictures.. but im showing you my progress and the only way to get better is my practising.. So, i think this will be my final one! :D

Mountain-Final.png

Hmm, looks really good, only missing some small stones\weeds on the mountain stone-path into the mountain.

And also, as long as you're posting the pictures in the same thread as the others there's nothing wrong with showing your progress.

Alright, well i've added some weeds small stone, and im really pleased with my own progres. There you go:

FinalMountain.png

I hope you all like it! :D

at your last picture; You've missed some parts in the mountain, and its square:p But thats nothing wrong everyone maps bad in the beginning and time after time you get better.
Good luck!:)

Yeah, i saw that but.. after i did it i didnt wanna change it all over :p

Im going to try edit my cave.

the mountain is pretty good, although the top line is kinda square, but its really good for a first timer.

Back