• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Joining Demonic Alliance

Vincenzo

Reaction score
SAAAAJK, i'd rather cut my enourmous penis off before that.

This server is boring now since many ppl in Masterplan aren't active anylonger, so i'll do the same thing and go retired, but i'll for sure be online if there are battles. It has been a funny time owning this server for like 4-5 weeks.

Especially thanks to
Oantastlig/Tobbe<3333
Sandy Bellum/Ante<3333
Zaud/Alex<3333
Nevarah (first owner)/Paul<33333

And everyone from the old Heat!<3333

The new gms sucks menz, gl with ur "company" D.E

BYE

Last edited:
buhauahauha :D i will fucking play moore then ever i no hef lajf in rl ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]UAEHUAEHAUEHAEUH love u to vincenzo <3 ;D bro

Yew, from my side it has nothing to do with the gamemasters... The server just became boring cause there were no updates and nothing that they told was going to be made, were never done. I can give you guys an example the svargrond arena, 5 weeks ago we asked them to fix it did they fix it? no..

And how about the paladins? did they fix them? no they didn't. I got myself a level 229 rp, its not even funny to play since I can solo almost whoever I wants too. Assassin star 500 hit, and mas san 400 dead _/ I can even solo a level 150+ ek on my own.

I'm retired aswell.

Yew, from my side it has nothing to do with the gamemasters... The server just became boring cause there were no updates and nothing that they told was going to be made, were never done. I can give you guys an example the svargrond arena, 5 weeks ago we asked them to fix it did they fix it? no..

And how about the paladins? did they fix them? no they didn't. I got myself a level 229 rp, its not even funny to play since I can solo almost whoever I wants too. Assassin star 500 hit, and mas san 400 dead _/ I can even solo a level 150+ ek on my own.

I'm retired aswell.

225 EK
170 ED
229 RP

what a life xDDDDDDDDDDd

~Houndish

I'm retired aswell.

erm no you cant

SAAAAJK, i'd rather cut my enourmous penis off before that.

This server is boring now since many ppl in Masterplan aren't active anylonger, so i'll do the same thing and go retired, but i'll for sure be online if there are battles. It has been a funny time owning this server for like 4-5 weeks.

Especially thanks to
Oantastlig/Tobbe<3333
Sandy Bellum/Ante<3333
Zaud/Alex<3333

And everyone from the old Heat!<3333

The new gms sucks menz, gl with ur "company" D.E

BYE

gogo "own"

Yeah especially the one that got banned for botting (Vem Er Victor) LOL! :D

Back