• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

jommla adapted to tibia serv?

Debian

Reaction score
well I want to enter into discussions to see if what I'm grabbing it right or not
I want to create a component that has everything jommla have Gesior acc
and the libraries are already done only adapt to the component

for now I have merged the acc on the server with that of jommla CMS
and I have the template done
my question is whether it could or not?
not to waste my time :S if you can not

community health

Sorry for my bad English :/

So, you are trying to connect AAC to Joomla right?

There was discussion about something similar somewhere, but I personally don't see the point. Of course, we will get some plugins etc already done, it will save us time, but in OT community, all plugins are a bit recoded for our purpose, for example in forum it should show your character's level, in Joomla it wont as long as you dont do it by yourself, so I guess it will take some time to implement OT features to already done Joomla features.

I made a auth mod for phpbb once (+ a custom register page that combined both). But well, you leakes too many features to make it have any actual value.

I find it very valid point of view ot you two large land and I thank you in advance for your opinions.

but the work I have done would be the template and a good creation of accounts in jommla and I can enter it in game server, now we are left to do other basic accessories: create guilds, see higscores and create characters.

i right now to see if I can do that the basis and if not just stay in words.
and makes another project that would occupy Zend Framework
as it has me I do not like modern acc
because it takes CodeIgniter Framework

sorry for my bad English google translation here

thanks so much help me
I what I did was change the sources accounts table for _USERS table :) and update table users
but that link helped me a lot

Last edited:
Back