• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JonBoy's Signatures

JonBoy

Reaction score
ima make this thread cause i plan on making alot of sigs :p

25r0ep1.jpg

How can you call it signature? Probably one of the worst signature iv seen at otland...

Why be such a fag to everyone? i bet more people are glad you resigned
Yeah, you want to bet that I am not a fag and you are the fag? Also I will get back to my position soon so be happy the time I'm not in my position :)

well guys i want to get better at photoshop so telling me that is sucks isnt really helping me, just tell me why it sucks and ill try to make better ones, with what you guys tell me

Looks, like you took some random background, and put some random things on the background.

Looks, like you took some random background, and put some random things on the background.

It's family guy related.
Nice done, I guess, for a family guy sig. :p

Please leave your stupid comments out of someone else's thread. If you cant give a constructive critic dont give any at all.

I mean when people say "ITS UGLY" - its not actually helping anyone!
Tell the maker what is bad and how he could improve it.

OtLand don't allow big sigs since its just bothersome trying to read a forum and 80% of it is plain signatures. We had that problem a while ago and Talaturen fixed it. :p

OtLand don't allow big sigs since its just bothersome trying to read a forum and 80% of it is plain signatures. We had that problem a while ago and Talaturen fixed it. :p

ok ill take that into consideration for my next one, would 360x120 be fine?

Back