• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi,Bombel team

lapa making rules? "u can exp with peace"

Tell me one think u retarded shit why when all good teams playing like "penguins ambition calar wille/skeon team " u are only 0 ? and u can spam to all leaders "made me acc i want play" u are retarded shit remember it :)

BOMBEL CONTACT ME ON SHADOW FORUM OR INGAME I WILL SHOW U HOW TO RAPE LAPA IN 1 hour

but now lapa got team and u want transfer to shadow to be a random player in bombel team or u got mysterious plan like a 'wannabe leader'

fuck logic

Veziv,Stop talking much just do it.
Peoples that talk to much never reach somethhing.
Let the doings show everything.

just lvl lol, even if u die in warmode here you dont lose anything. Its very easy to get 250 at least

"it was bad decision to killfirst - 250lvl newbas and later tankzzor 400?"

imo good.

There was no decision, some people started to attack him because he basically trapped himself . Still they had no power to kill him , he defended himself very well and managed to scape in the first chance . It was a great moment , that made clear the difference in strengh between the 2 teams . We fought bravely, we managed to kill 70 opponents in the 2 wars that lasted till 50 frags each . I am proud of my team still we have a lot to achieve .

Last edited:
i know he is one of our best players, but in the end of the day he still lvl 180 . You guys got some high lvl mages that are fucking immortal when poting eachother, i would like to have recorder a moment when jordi said : " stop attack decoy he fucking lvl 400 , stop attack him he is immortal, ignore him " .
true info only. not even using magebot tho :p

Yeah which we are going to let you do, but what gopan is saying ks that if we don't know it's you.. We may kill you wkth out knowing

Back