• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi @ Lapa

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Go out from this server rly last cormaya fight 25 versus 25 u get raped 45-10

Today kaplar leading with 16 ppl versus u team 41 online and u use ava as fuck when i ask u come close battle mains becouse i got 20 ppl u said i waiting open so after it i said ppl to log out and we get in small place inside "houses " on svar with 14 ppl and u get problem to kill all of us

U are all no hands from trade nothing more to say

Today kaplar leading with 16 ppl versus u team 41 online and u use ava as fuck when i ask u come close battle mains becouse i got 20 ppl u said i waiting open so after it i said ppl to log out and we get in small place inside "houses " on svar with 14 ppl and u get problem to kill all of us

Veziv 17 - 70 Lapa

nothing more to say

veziv ur team was 12 :) ahahhaa lier :) go to play with your balls :) go buy chars and rpg :) ahhaa worst commander :) jordi beter than you )) hahahahhaha

^^ ye 2 weeks ago when "kayto team " getting massacre u joined to us :) after u ded on hellhound < no hand retarded shit dont know how to run out u start crying :) and saying bullshits ye jordi better y day 20 versus 2045-10 i know :)

^^ ye 2 weeks ago when "kayto team " getting massacre u joined to us :) after u ded on hellhound < no hand retarded shit dont know how to run out u start crying :) and saying bullshits ye jordi better y day 20 versus 2045-10 i know :)
:D

aha its you? charlover :)) run run :) i dont fight with you because you never can be man ) everyone know it )... you take kaida ppl and you cant do shit :) so stfu ) i join ur team for kaida ppl, and i saw you cant lead, so its ur problem ) you always known as worst commander... u can only make post on forum, and cry on game "join my team"

and stop to talking shit lie to ppl, you never made massacre on kayto ) he smash ur head always ))... are you remember how you cry on carlin manashop ?)) MASSLOGG run for lifeeeeeeeeeeee........... ahahhaahhaa

bas dont have problem to kill all of us

fuck you bas rly

Btw. Lapa has 34 online and 33 on vt, and waraits 27 on vt 23 loged in, so why u are always talking shits Veziv? Jordi crashed you easy. Thats sign about your retired.

And they were fightign on farmine, next to the bank hahahah, JORDI GOOD JOB, FUCK THIS GULIMER!

45-10- When they had 10 more then us

17-70 when they had 20+ more then us.
Salar did some cares about what u say?
Everyone knows that u lies on number always at 45 to 10 u was better position and u was like 5 or 6 more ; today at svargrond we was same amount and still loosing
Stop cry and war more instead of exp and make shits everytime

Salar actually thinks people care what he says lol. Irrelevant fuck, you are just a free frag. But damn if we didnt know how bad you are, by the way you talk we would all assume you are god

^^ i see when kaplar leading on farmine we are 20 on they ar 31 so stfu

Nurlan fix english i never massacre kayto? ok nice he always smash us? we win 2 wm but we always smashed ? i cant lead? i think u can lead xD

And he losed when it was just 10 ppl less and they were fighting next to bank on the trap :eek:, how?

We can just say, Jordi dominando and fuck this Kaplar who losed on defense hahaha

^^ i see when kaplar leading on farmine we are 20 on they ar 31 so stfu

Nurlan fix english i never massacre kayto? ok nice he always smash us? we win 2 wm but we always smashed ? i cant lead? i think u can lead xD
ohtg90.jpg

FIX YOUR EYEY

Salar actually thinks people care what he says lol. Irrelevant fuck, you are just a free frag. But damn if we didnt know how bad you are, by the way you talk we would all assume you are god

U seem to care because ur always following me and then saying something back to what i said in a thread :)

Salar did some cares about what u say?
Everyone knows that u lies on number always at 45 to 10 u was better position and u was like 5 or 6 more ; today at svargrond we was same amount and still loosing
Stop cry and war more instead of exp and make shits everytime

Bro you know whats so funny about what u just said u said we were equal numbers to 37? LOL Bro i fucking took screenshots

dc498ab7c98ecc545696236d96a21619.png

1c991061cb6e8372c5344e2b5c602326.png

NEXT: I msg'd u saying dont be proud u are 20~ more then us and u even said i know.. So stfu.

Back