• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi @ Lapa

1. Warjaty 32 - 100 Dym Reload
2. Warjaty 150 - 72 Dym Reload
3. Warjaty 33 - 50 Dym Reload
4. Warjaty 215 - 300 Dym Reload
5. Warjaty 100 - 79 Dym Reload
6. Warjaty 120 - 149 Dym Reload
7. Warjaty 211 - 300 Wipe Again Reload

2:5

ye maybe 5-2 but

7. Warjaty 211 - 300 Wipe Again Reload from 70-0 we make it 200-200 and then we lefted open with lik 14 more and fight till the end

1. Warjaty 32 - 100 Dym Reload its our first warmode when we fight 17 versus 25 + on dezert and then we run ph boat we got

1. Warjaty 32 - 100 Dym Reload its only 12 frags
"ye maybe"
I don't know if you focus your whole life on this game but it seems that you remember every fucking action and battle and that prooves that you have lost your life for sure, it's done for you
I don't even remember & I don't give a fuck where we were fighting last time and you tell me something about battles from 1943 on shadowcores
from 70-0 you might have made 200-200 but then 211-300, now count what is better
you always tell us that you have less people than us even if you have 5 more it is not enough for you because you know you need like 10-15 more people to crush us and even that didn't succeed

Veziv stop trashtalking we had like on farmine 35 online and u had 23 or 22 online but you had 10x better position and dont tell us that we only ava...You guys started to avalanche so we got mad and ava back and after 2secs your whole was on temple.
On svargrond we told you open so you dont cry over avalanches but you went first to edron and started to take this shit bridge with 20 nb chars pushing us ...
So really stop trashtalking on forum...
Why even forumthread? I forgot its your only life sorry .

PS: TODAY VEZIV WAS SPAMMING ME TO PLEASE NOT SNEAK THEM THEY HAVE TO TAKE LEVEL & CASH FOR KAYTO BCUZ HIS MEMBERS LOST ALOT AND ARE ALL MAD SO HE TOLD ME TO JUST KILL KAYTO ALL TIME AND LET HIM EXP INQ....

Veziv stop trashtalking we had like on farmine 35 online and u had 23 or 22 online but you had 10x better position and dont tell us that we only ava...You guys started to avalanche so we got mad and ava back and after 2secs your whole was on temple.
On svargrond we told you open so you dont cry over avalanches but you went first to edron and started to take this shit bridge with 20 nb chars pushing us ...
So really stop trashtalking on forum...
Why even forumthread? I forgot its your only life sorry .

PS: TODAY VEZIV WAS SPAMMING ME TO PLEASE NOT SNEAK THEM THEY HAVE TO TAKE LEVEL & CASH FOR KAYTO BCUZ HIS MEMBERS LOST ALOT AND ARE ALL MAD SO HE TOLD ME TO JUST KILL KAYTO ALL TIME AND LET HIM EXP INQ....
he always make contracts after lost battles and they never have cash, he had to exp in the night today to take his lvl back when everybody was sleeping

they do not teach me how many hitpoints a royal paladin has in tibia
guys why u even argue with kid like salar? dont u know he dies on 2sd?
@Salar umit here so dont even say ah random who dont give his name etc u fuckign owe me cash from orshabaal also

guys why u even argue with kid like salar? dont u know he dies on 2sd?
@Salar umit here so dont even say ah random who dont give his name etc u fuckign owe me cash from orshabaal also

It was morgaroth and i didnt loot it ray took my cash aswell so stop crying. Bro we the same age. I die on 2sd u said urself i die on 3sd now

The best idea is ban this fckn Veziv and Sal, this 2 guys only knows how to spam this fckn forum, worst players but always spamig, for what? Veziv we just have fun if we see your answer 'ye because we were 10 less than you blablablablalbalbalblablalbal', u losed with every1 on this ot so shut up.

The best idea is ban this fckn Veziv and Sal, this 2 guys only knows how to spam this fckn forum, worst players but always spamig, for what? Veziv we just have fun if we see your answer 'ye because we were 10 less than you blablablablalbalbalblablalbal', u losed with every1 on this ot so shut up.

UR talking?

^haha lapa dont be funny im not home when kaplar leading but sal uploaded ss u got 38 online and we got 21 online 2 without chars lovac and 1 more = 19 2 rps 3 eks = 14 mages vs u 30 mages :0

^ on edron noobchars pushing us too but we killing them when u come u got only 3 noobchars but u sacred to play our rules and make skull on noobchars

svargrond i told u come close battle becouse we got 20 versus u 30 online and u said open open open so i told ppl to log out and we lefted dp with 14 dp and get in this small place sout from dp and after 5 minuts we dedek

Back
Top Bottom