• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi / Noobchars Y Day Check

Vezivreload

Reaction score
12:09 Temali Marcus [237]: there
12:14 King Jordi [285]: y
12:14 King Jordi [285]: ?
12:14 King Jordi [285]: what u need veziv?
12:15 Temali Marcus [237]: dont
12:15 Temali Marcus [237]: distrub battle for ppl
12:15 Temali Marcus [237]: rly its not funny
12:15 Temali Marcus [237]: if u want wm and respec
12:15 Temali Marcus [237]: be good for ppl
12:16 King Jordi [285]: i can make pact with every1
12:16 King Jordi [285]: i wont disturb any battle
12:16 King Jordi [285]: if no1 disturb my battles
12:16 Temali Marcus [237]: ye
12:16 King Jordi [285]: if i see any shitty nuubchar or something on my battles i will start
12:16 King Jordi [285]: again
12:16 Temali Marcus [237]: we wont distrub u battle
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: but listen noobchars
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: here its anyway
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: but not our noobs
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: i can destroy battle for u but i dont want it
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: its easy to kill few nobochars
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: and its hard to kill all u team
12:17 Temali Marcus [237]: 30 noobchars
12:18 King Jordi [285]: xd
12:18 King Jordi [285]: np
12:18 King Jordi [285]: i wont come

Lets see it / but remember on this ots noobchars commin anyway

its too late, he came on my everybattle for 2 weeks so I will come on main chars on his EVERY single battle. no way to let him fight on this server.

veziv make a team with jordi or maslana way better than watching casts saying that calar has taken your people and messing around on forum bro

say hello to Lucjan from me who makes 4 packets of cigarettes and 2 liters of homemade vodka then at 4AM everyday eat breakfast take his car go around the town to sell it I like his services as a dealer

I'm giving him big OK
SIR LUCJAN TRUE LOVE

szady +1

I hope calar will do the same RUIN their fucking battles ;D

its too late, he came on my everybattle for 2 weeks so I will come on main chars on his EVERY single battle. no way to let him fight on this server.
i was with nuubchars on the last war cuz u came on svargrond, i can promise if u dont come my battles i wont come in your's.

i was with nuubchars on the last war cuz u came on svargrond, i can promise if u dont come my battles i wont come in your's.

you or your people were on only single battle with wipe / siwek.

on svargrond I came after battle to kill you on combo ue, we didnt join earlier so stop lie like ur member did cause I gave you a proof.

haha only way u can fight with noobchars is start lunaforce
U cant make any 'pact' with all this retards nowdays sooner or later someone break pact and hell breaks loose

yeah. and this LUNARFORCE the best ot in the world is the same shit like shadowcores, just without ava dmg and noobchar, but the best thing is that: is there any team? no? so stfu Bas, because it's so boring when you talking still and still about this lunarforce. you wanna play there so go with Veziv and exp on vengoth

yeah. and this LUNARFORCE the best ot in the world is the same shit like shadowcores, just without ava dmg and noobchar, but the best thing is that: is there any team? no? so stfu Bas, because it's so boring when you talking still and still about this lunarforce. you wanna play there so go with Veziv and exp on vengoth

Haha u jelly cause we had the sickest battles for 2 months in a row vs veziv? now its summer most of us are retired and ur playing orshacores and qq on forum day and night nice life

Haha u jelly cause we had the sickest battles for 2 months in a row vs veziv? now its summer most of us are retired and ur playing orshacores and qq on forum day and night nice life
no, we was as team and that wasnt anything special, only veziv masterplans and one warmode per week. really, sick battles

TODAY JORDI KILLED CALAR ON TAIFUN becouse he going to sneake him at inqu and he saw them and raped :)

Szady juz czill try to catch me ingame when u will be online

TODAY JORDI KILLED CALAR ON TAIFUN becouse he going to sneake him at inqu and he saw them and raped :)

Ok so we will do the same shit and we will tell him that we came to sneak him but we saw his team and rape them. We will go sneak him everywhere he will fight, port hope, svar, ank, edron, lb, anywhere. -.-

@Jordi Ek
I hope you will like your new wars style.

i think kaida wont help u to kill jordi :) becouse jordi hate only calar :) when 3-4 ppl dedek from kaida on def and the come from west side < and low get traped by like hmm 15 ppl + from jordi team and they didnt atacking him :)

Aloxine i think jordi will massacre u again ;c

why u msg me to ping calar team bro? u acting like nice here and talking me shits from behind kurwa veziv 2 faces haha

jordi what is this shit ?

aa

this guy that defeated calar without vt
now remember something but anyway this guy is zero
fuck.gif

i think kaida wont help u to kill jordi :) becouse jordi hate only calar :) when 3-4 ppl dedek from kaida on def and the come from west side < and low get traped by like hmm 15 ppl + from jordi team and they didnt atacking him :)

Aloxine i think jordi will massacre u again ;c
we will, after war mode

why u msg me to ping calar team bro? u acting like nice here and talking me shits from behind kurwa veziv 2 faces haha
veziv too msg my plz ping some people calar team hahaha i say no ping people wipe i want go lured on warzone and mwaling its more fun xD

Back