• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi / Noobchars Y Day Check

i think kaida wont help u to kill jordi :) becouse jordi hate only calar :) when 3-4 ppl dedek from kaida on def and the come from west side < and low get traped by like hmm 15 ppl + from jordi team and they didnt atacking him :)

Aloxine i think jordi will massacre u again ;c

If we will have 35-40ppl while against his 45 we can crush them easy -.- We have bad team now but still better then Jordi because this isn't hard. He won only because he had 18ppl more, so what are you talking about? It's simply that Kaida is crushing us... but Jordi? No way with equal numbers. Anyway even if he hate Calar or no, he is destroying battles and we will do the same with him. Even if we will go playing lunar he can be sure that we will login there to fuck him and his battles.

here is the truth :

jordi won against calar
kaida won again veziv and calar
calar lost to everybody

jordi ue comboed ppl
kaida ue comboed ppl
calar got ue comboed by all

all use avalanche
wipe again become trad eteam ( invited 14 years old turban gang)
kaida dominando

no, we was as team and that wasnt anything special, only veziv masterplans and one warmode per week. really, sick battles
Ye like you need warmodes on lunar to fight and we fought way more then u guys did on shadow hahaha

You charloved and missed over 30 battles, didnt want to transfer from shadow to lunar meanwhile we had sick fights going on, you took over 3 months to take 250 on lunarforce botted demona and cryed when you got sneaked go back to trash kaida.

You charloved and missed over 30 battles, didnt want to transfer from shadow to lunar meanwhile we had sick fights going on, you took over 3 months to take 250 on lunarforce botted demona and cryed when you got sneaked go back to trash kaida.
wajow wajow shots fired

eee who are you? charlovered? If i will transfer my char from shadow , i will have the same lvl in lunar and normal people know and respect it. but you are probably mad becaosue there is not normal fight in your favourite ots . so sad :(

Back