• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JORDI RELOAD?!?!?!?

Jordi should to use !?!?

• Ava!??!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Thunders!?!?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • GFB!?!??!?!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • stoneshower!?!?

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • only SD

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Avalancznica

Reaction score
omg omg Jordi reload?!?!? what happend??? why without lappa ?!?!?!?!

ppl beware real avalanche is comming

JORDI AKA AVALANCHE!!

and small poll

AVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCOAVA AVA AVA AVA DISCO AVA DISCO

so maybe dare to fight against us on warmode instead of useless spamming this forum.

the score would be like 100-5 but still you've so big mouth.

who asked to make warmode from your team ? coz nobody told me anything about it . We had to make WM against noob team to have some fun because kaida is loosing all wars to wipe and wipe disban

who asked to make warmode from your team ? coz nobody told me anything about it . We had to make WM against noob team to have some fun because kaida is loosing all wars to wipe and wipe disban
i think luis you are outside of shadowcores this days bce since last 3 days kaida is winning all fights vrsus kayto&siwek now :/

and who are you that we should ask you about something XD
the sooner you'll accept the fact that you&your team are nothing on this server the better.

send us a warmode and maybe finally you will shut the fuck up.

and who are you that we should ask you about something XD
the sooner you'll accept the fact that you&your team are nothing on this server the better.

send us a warmode and maybe finally you will shut the fuck up.

who i am ? a person that does not think that be on a specific guild is a life achievment like you think . Plus, i said "who asked to" not "who asked me " you need some english lessons maybe a time retired will help you out .

i think luis you are outside of shadowcores this days bce since last 3 days kaida is winning all fights vrsus kayto&siwek now :/

fihgts are not wars, we killed you and your team on inqui on a action but it still not a war is just a action . You won one warmode and lost 5 or 6

fihgts are not wars, we killed you and your team on inqui on a action but it still not a war is just a action . You won one warmode and lost 5 or 6
what are u talking luis?! im saying about kaida-wipe u can remember us all time u killed our team on inqui but we dont care for 6 randoms, if your team wanna make wm make it,ifnot shut up and kaida dominando.

Back