• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

jordi

As i said before it took too long the changes i think and it didnt give all we wanted , ive been asking many of my ppls about what they think about fight here and like 70/80% of ppl saying to me that its no point fight on ots that a team has average lvl 350 and the other 250 , this ssa exhausted is worthless without a magic lvl reduction and higher death penalty/ lvl reduction.
If u gonna understand it would b nice , if not keep charloving like bas i think he gonns eat mark dick if he doesnt make lvl reduction

@Jordi Ek, Maybe your team should exp and not play gunzodus like retards????????

AND OFC PPL WILL GET HIGH LVLS WHEN U GUYS DONT GO FIGHT, SOME PPL LIKE PLAYING THE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
jordi u havent even tested fighting with new ssa ;p
im not saying it will be perfect ots not but atleast we can try it out, if its not good we can always do something else but atleast give it a shot ;p

With the new ssa it's pretty much not existent if you use death rod as it only reduces rod damage not the sd if you time it right

@Jordi Ek, Maybe your team should exp and not play gunzodus like retards????????

AND OFC PPL WILL GET HIGH LVLS WHEN U GUYS DONT GO FIGHT, SOME PPL LIKE PLAYING THE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!

my team is not playing gunzodus , im there with few spanish friends and some random spanish and im just playing 1/2 times per week . Idk who u are prob osse or some retard from bezieh team xd

my team is not playing gunzodus , im there with few spanish friends and some random spanish and im just playing 1/2 times per week . Idk who u are prob osse or some retard from bezieh team xd
Why don't you start exp with your team on lunar? 3 weeks from 250-280 at least instead of crying about lvls in every single post.

hahah nono i dont even know him tio

All people who want to fight on this shit server are the ones who keep leveling till lvl 400 like retards.

- increase death penalty to 90 % instead of 30%

- reduce lvls or reset .

- increase ssa delay to 10 seconds not 0.6 ( are you joking )

- decrease magic level 30 %

reduce or not who even cares about this lvls if you lose only 15% per death just take your people and atleast try to do something lets see how battle works with this delay system no1 even cares about this ot anymore its just for fight xd

All people who want to fight on this shit server are the ones who keep leveling till lvl 400 like retards.

- increase death penalty to 90 % instead of 30%

- reduce lvls or reset .

- increase ssa delay to 10 seconds not 0.6 ( are you joking )

- decrease magic level 30 %
/ SSA are ok now, they are blocking one attack per 0.6 seconds so its like: if u attack guy with underworld rod and sd (first rod, then sd) his ssa will block rod but sd will go full damage

/ SSA are ok now, they are blocking one attack per 0.6 seconds so its like: if u attack guy with underworld rod and sd (first rod, then sd) his ssa will block rod but sd will go full damage

ye but only for 0.6 seconds.

ssa will still be rly bad like this in my opinion, plus whats the point on play a aot server where death penalty is 30 % and everybody is lvl 400

PVP ENFO SERV =

UE SPAM
SD PARA MW SPAM
AVA SPAM
SS M RING NO EXH
AND FUN.

THX.

otland servers so boring.
bye.

rl tibia reload... afk bot.

ye but only for 0.6 seconds.

ssa will still be rly bad like this in my opinion, plus whats the point on play a aot server where death penalty is 30 % and everybody is lvl 400
trevor loggin lunarforce and msg me i will show u how this ssa works its not what u think, its actually good imo

Back