• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling "Journeyman" Needed

Obsdark

Reaction score
Good day

I have a group of people, all students of Programming in one educational insitution of my country, and also i have the support of this institution on a tecnical stand, they bring me machines, like servers & others tools to work with to me and my team.

The thing is we actualy obtain the approval of the "CITT" here to count with that support, and for that we presented the proyect of fork "The Forgotten Server" and make a custom open tibia server from it, they don't give us money but they do give us stuff to work, we also know what we wanna do, we have the tools to do it and we are all of us anxious to learn more about C++ & Lua through this experience, but we NEED one last piece to commence this travel.

We need a "Journeyman"

What i'm trying to do with a "Journeyman"?, well, we need someone who actualy knows the code of the program itself, the one on the github, so, he can orientate us to check and work over the parts we need to in order to make good use of the time forking it and actualy working, because right now like it is, is almost impossible start nothing without dedicating months to the reading of the code.

Also, it would be a good idea if you start to make some documentation about the program, just saying.

But basicaly, we need a guide, we are open to hear ideas to add to our proyect but we need this "Journeyman".

If someone can and want, please reply this message or send me a PM

Cheers

Obsdark

PS: Sorry for double posting

Back