• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jupe - A Noob Who Needs Help!

Jupinator

Reaction score
I just need help with things like quests, and i need to know where to hunt and what eq i should get!

// Jupe

Ill do that tomorrow, but people have said i will get comboed at warlocks.

Try first at a single spawn if u see u cant handle them then dont hunt them, but they dont hit that hard :eek:

I Can Maby Help You Dude :) What Quest You Need? :p Pm Me In Game "Shadow Reaperz" "Sky Eye"

Seriously... Dresco was helping me do djinn quest and Sky Eye said him and his friends needed help doing it, so like an hour later his friends join party then bam they kill us! Would like to say congratz to Sky Eye and his friends! Spend like 2 hours becoming friends with me and Dresco and doing quest to kill us? How much spare time do you have? seriously!

20:58 Dresco [137]: 15:51 Dresco [137]: why did you do that? 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: cuz 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: im bored 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: ^^ 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: aktarn is a hacked char atm 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: :p 15:51 Sky Eye [123]: a friend got it for free :)

Back
Top Bottom