• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a few Sugestions

zeroth

Reaction score
Ok i have some sugestions to make vip worth it im not raggin on the vip we have now but it could be alot better so ima post some sugestions that could improve them...

1.First of the list is missions right now for all players to cancel a task there is 24 hours you must wait before you can get a new one cmon man that way to long i say reduce it to 4 hours and 2 hours for vip

2.Second of all vip map instead of using shitty ass darkness map i say trash it and just make seprate spawns for the missions you get its not hard and really makes you money go to use

3.Short cuts like to hunting spawns and inquisition

4.Vip Trainers insted of 2 trainers to you why not 4 for vip??

i truly hope you consider my ideas trust me not raggin but just saying vip needs to be worth the money you pay for it and im sure this will have people wanting to buy it

ok more sugestions :)

1.Can you please add yalahar Quest :)
2.it would be nice to have trophys in shops :)
3.Enchanted jewls is that possiable on here or can you already??can you add them to shop npc
4.a quest for boots of waterwalking and firewalker boots quest :)

this is all i got for now :) i will add more when i can think of some lol

1. maybe 10 hours... def not any less than that

2. agreed, ive said the same to jon plenty of times

3. its still an rpg

4. theres trainers in vip, go to boat and say "training fortress", also south of the city

@jon, u shud also make vip 2x exp for hunting(not missions..), cuz name 1 person that actually hunts steada doin missions.

~steady mobbin

VIP is being completely re added..to be much more efficient..quick access to spawns for tasks..also if i were to reduce mission time it would be 18 hours..cant give a crazy advantage u guys already level so fast.

Dont change vip time at all, you can do the missions easy, i never cancel one but im higher than most ppl but 18 hours sounds good.

dont make shortcuts to spawns, its like 30tiles of walkin lmao

and if you cant seriously take 5min to walk to inq thats dumb, having a ot with all those tp's would be gay

Back