• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a small hobby.

Do you enjoy the TV Show 'Jackass'?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I got bored and thought i'd make a facebook page for Jackass FULL Episodes, no downloads all episodes will be posted on the page.

Jackass FULL Episodes

You can check for yourself ^^

I will post 1-2 episodes per day until all seasons are available.

Actually I watched every episode of TV show and Jackass movies for like 3-4 times, so I guess I enjoyed it. :)

I don't know what kind of hobby is that, but it pisses me off seeing spoiling out someone's work that it doesn't deserve to let it know this way. If anyone is interested in watching something pirated, they will find themselves and accept consequences.

I don't know what kind of hobby is that, but it pisses me off seeing spoiling out someone's work that it doesn't deserve to let it know this way. If anyone is interested in watching something pirated, they will find themselves and accept consequences.
Just so you know i had permission from them on their facebook page, directly from the official page Jackass.

Facebook doesn't strike me as good streaming platform :d But Jackass is very interesting, even more, the 'heroes' lifes after the jackass.

Just so you know i had permission from them on their facebook page, directly from the official page Jackass.

Jackass FULL Episodes
February 10 at 4:55am ·
Sorry guys i must delete the page
1f641.png
:( any ideas where i can post the episodes?

What'd you think was going to happen?

Regards,
Cody

about what consequences are u talking about?

This is bullshit, written consent is never done publicly via social media. It's not the person managing their Facebook who decides, it's Paramount pictures. They still gather revenue from airing their shows on networks, such as MTV.

Back