• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just a small opinion thread..

Luexo

Luminarium Ex Obscurum
Reaction score
`Rules: argument your opinion :>

Please tell me, which of these pictures looks best. But more importantly.. Why?

bloedkerk.JPG
or
smolny.JPG

(If you feel like this is a waste of your time then sorry for having you read it ;))

^^

I think picture one is most delightful.

It shows more details, and it's more cosy. Also it has a better location, in my considered opinion.

in my opinion i dislike them both i dont know why maby i never saw the shapes before

in my opinion i dislike them both i dont know why maby i never saw the shapes before

Yet if you dislike them both, there should be a picture which (even if it's not really showing shapes you know) attracts you the most, and which lets you feel like 'This one is pwning ze other one!'
The picture which makes you think, this is more classy, more traditional, looks cooler, looks better .. meh xD - I can't explain :p

You can have so many opinions just looking at things, you don't even realize it.

By the way I kind of made this thread since there wasn't a topic in the Art Discussion yet and I thought this might be a fun thread to start with? Which forms and aspects of which picture do you think overwhelm the other picture?

I find the second picture more attractive. I think it has to do with the bright blue colour. It gives me a more happy feeling or something. It looks so clean somehow ;p

I prefer the first, the angles are better and the image has good lighting and colors. I believe the second image is a little stark, possibly with some nice cropping on the image it could compete with the first :) but it looks slightly unfinished as it is now.

An example of a quick fix. To me the background is just as important as the image, but if it's taking away from the focal point of the picture it should be removed.
examplezv8.png

Just my 2 cents on the subject :)

Thanks for the correction, If you want people you can also use that picture. The buildings and its style is more of the aspect what I'm looking for for an opinion.

By the way I don't want people to think that I made these photo's myself, I've plucked them off from google :p

I edited the second one a bit, brought out the focal, enhanced the colors, etc.

editedphotocopy.png

Whatcha think?

Back