• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just another day of pging like a boss..

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
.. and then.

LD9bem6.jpg

4k~ combo in about 1.5seconds lolz.

.. and then.

LD9bem6.jpg

4k~ combo in about 1.5seconds lolz.

grims got a wave that makes 500-1k dmg and death hit with 250 dmg~ they meele is 900~

so you died hardly and i guess that what he pic is saying ..... but btw your mage ek or rp since i cant understand to get so many grims on you;O

grims got a wave that makes 500-1k dmg and death hit with 250 dmg~ they meele is 900~

so you died hardly and i guess that what he pic is saying ..... but btw your mage ek or rp since i cant understand to get so many grims on you;O

Or maybe some1 had lured the grims there?

I'm MS and was luring 5-8 grims to the stairs and UE them to death.. After 2 levels I lured all those.. But 2 were to the south so I went down and tryied to lure them closer.. Took me 1.5secs/2secs~ for all my mana and hp to go (around 4k all) xD.

I'm MS and was luring 5-8 grims to the stairs and UE them to death.. After 2 levels I lured all those.. But 2 were to the south so I went down and tryied to lure them closer.. Took me 1.5secs/2secs~ for all my mana and hp to go (around 4k all) xD.

noob.

i guess that was to much then. but grims meele is 900~ most times ....

Back