• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just another MC in action..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diktator Lucas

King kong
Reaction score
Hello im tired of this guy coming and ue combo with his mc's so i decided to take my time to report this guy. Its clearly a Mc because even if they're 3 people they always trying to lose PZ so they can ue combo, they not even SDing or pushing, standing still and trying to lose PZ.
@Siramix @Mark @Hani

jj9us4.jpg

Chars MCing: Wanted Andre, Hugrekki and Dehzaum

Im not sure what info i need to give you but you could check maybe what IPs the chars were on at 00:20-00:35 on the May 28th.

Here is a picture of our conversation when im asking him why hes mcing and he dont react any wierd about that i blamed him for using MC:
20fyzad.jpg

This picture down below isn't really a proof but look at the deathlist, its always same people killing me on ue combo which makes him more suspected to use MC.
2luxef8.jpg

The reported player has been banned for 7 days for using multiple characters when killing people. Thanks for your report, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back