• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

just anthor complaint bout gameplay.

kgasic

Reaction score
i have noticed that whileing pvping with hold target on a elite knight, i can hit 2-3x faster then useing hold target on a super knight. i just thought that this was somewhat stuiped just like how knights can exori rai for 10k at level 500, and spam it 2x faster then sorcerers can cast exevo gran mas mort. ive noticed i can level 2-3x faster on a knight with just a cyntara sword then i can on a super sorc with chatoic wand/double overtime and veneliter. somewhat stuiped.

I really dont get why you think Knights hit so hard in pvp. To be honest they blow at pvp'ing people they cant hit close to hard enough to take anyone down even people hundreds of lvls lower than them. But they do their job and that is to tank alot of damage. Also, not supposed to use bots while pvp'ing if im correct. You can only use bots to train

its true knights aint shit unless they have a mage with them .. knights cant even take a mage by themselves ..

As red has previously stated hold target is legal for pvping, and i never said i thought knights hit hard pvp, and i wonder whos guna run out of healing shit first, a sorc that needs to pot or a knight that uses a curaga rune?

Back