• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just introducing myself.

SGLV30

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Steve. I started playing Tibia a few months ago and I really enjoy it. I'm here to learn tips, tricks and secrets others know. Just posted this so people weren't like, "who's that guy?" If this is posted in the wrong place, please inform me.

Thanks for having me.

You're in the right section.
Well here there isn't much talking about tips/tricks about tibia, here it's mostly about developing a OT, we have major sections for Spriting / Scripting / Mapping / Art works, and of course the most used - Support / Request -

Well welcome to our community, you will find some rude people and trolls here but try to avoid them. ;)

Hi Steve.
images

Hello Steve, send me a bucket of slime and I'll be your best friend.

Hi Steve. I'm Allen =) . Nice to meet you. If you need any help at 7.6 distro's (scripting etc.) I can help you in some! ;) (altough im old-dated)

Hello Steve! I'm a fagget if you need any faggorty please ask me only . !
//hacked Fallen ;)

Back