• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just lol JB tries squarin up to camera man and fails miserably

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
I have no issue with bieber or anything but saw this and thought it was hilarious.
Justin tries squarin up to the someone twice his size.."ill beat you up" lol

[video=youtube_share;ij89w9_x8d4]http://youtu.be/ij89w9_x8d4[/video]

Once again: i have no issue with bieber just found this funny as fuck

Hes like "i'll beat you the fuck up" and the big ass hench guys like, "lose the bouncers then" n jb just gets back in car.
There's standing up for yourself and there's being a fail. That was a fail. It's like a rabbit defending itself against a bear. It aint gonna work

hahahah that's awesome, unlike you I hate the little shit xD I'm not a "belieber"!!!

Neither am i, i just dnt care xD but this is funny as fuck

Omg this is gold... ;-;
I swear, I am so glad the little fucker is out of 'Murica, he needs to go back to Canada, Eh?

I wish he had gotten passed his own bodyguards and had a go at the cameraman.
Cameraman would have fucked him up.

It's the paparazzi, they don't have rules, fuck professionalism, who needs to respect this kid just because he has money? all because little pre-pubescent teenage girls don't know real music.

Its not about the money its just pure respect. I just think they handle it really bad.

In the UK, most people are professional.

This guy was probably told if he gets a photo he will get paid like 500 euros or some shit, so when Justin Bieber didn't allow them to get a clear shot, this guy took it upon himself to lose his temper.

Why can't people take photo's of him and Justin has to be a dick about it? This bald guy has to feed his family too and he chose taking pictures of celebrities as an occupation.

Justin Bieber of course doesn't give a shit about these reasons because he has all the money a kid would need.

justin-bieber-diapers.jpg

Pretty funny. That cameraman ... ha. "Fucking little cock!" ^_^

He probably was trying to get a reaction out of JB. Can't go much lower than following famous people around disturbing their lives.

Last edited:
Back