• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just lol JB tries squarin up to camera man and fails miserably

Pretty funny. That cameraman ... ha. "Fucking little cock!" ^_^

He probably was trying to get a reaction out of JB. Can't go much lower than following famous people around disturbing their lives.

He only said that after Justin jumped back out of the car, the reaction he got was when he said fucking little moron xD

if hes so tough and as he said would 'beat up' the cameraman,why the fuck did he not go at him? why the fuck did he get into the car?

Pretty funny. That cameraman ... ha. "Fucking little cock!" ^_^

He probably was trying to get a reaction out of JB. Can't go much lower than following famous people around disturbing their lives.

He chose this life and the paparazi are just doing their job even if it is to say things to them to make them mad it is their job that is how they get ratings and money so yea the world is a cruel place but also entertaining for the people that pay to watch and read about it =) vicious world we live in.

He chose this life and the paparazi are just doing their job even if it is to say things to them to make them mad it is their job that is how they get ratings and money so yea the world is a cruel place but also entertaining for the people that pay to watch and read about it =) vicious world we live in.

You don't go insulting people because "it is your job" and he "chose that life", the insulting was unneccessary whether it was jb or any other person..

Not sure what's so special about this..
A celeb being bullied and acting like a human being would act.

Please enlighten me, because I don't see the reason for all this hype.

Not sure what's so special about this..
A celeb being bullied and acting like a human being would act.

Please enlighten me, because I don't see the reason for all this hype.
Because you dont try and look tough to the hulk if you're only spiderman.

He could of just ignored it or been like "yo dude, he was in my way, chill, didnt intend to push him that much, sorry".
That is what a gentleman does,

This is just funny because he's like "ill beat the shit outta you" when truth be told he couldn't beat the shit out of anything. In other words don't chat te part if you can't play the part.

If mike tyson wanted to fight me yh course id stand up or my self but i wouldnt go out arms swingin like "ill beat the shit out of you", coz no. Just no.

You seem to focused on who it is not what it is. It's not that it's JB, it's what he does

- - - Updated - - -

@ axas

@Topic:

NdFnbFR.png

Back