• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just me cuz im ek or more ppl?

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
I dont like the Reg~ on soft boots.... i think its way to low cuz are (EKS) reg/ sec is 10 with softs its 12 .... its isnt way more like it used to be and i think its way more efficiency to use draken boots instead of soft....

So im asking the ppl what the think about softs reg~ CUZ ITS LIKE RL.

I dont like the Reg~ on soft boots.... i think its way to low cuz are (EKS) reg/ sec is 10 with softs its 12 .... its isnt way more like it used to be and i think its way more efficiency to use draken boots instead of soft....

On rl it's 12 mana / 4 sec.
Here idk. If it's like rl, then it should stay like that.

Yeap cuz i mean i waste more with softs then with drakens ... so all eks would use drakens ...

You're dumb as fuck man. The mana regain is sick enough and the GM's shouldn't adjust the server so you can bot longer afk.
Piss off

And no, soft boots gives alot more than 2 mana / sec. I bet you checked that when you had manastop.

nope i didnt ^^ 12 ea sec soo...
no just said i wont use it cuz its to low to be usefull for me
ill waste more manas then using that low regain stuff ...

You're dumb as fuck man. The mana regain is sick enough and the GM's shouldn't adjust the server so you can bot longer afk.
Piss off

And no, soft boots gives alot more than 2 mana / sec. I bet you checked that when you had manastop.

Says the guy who is all day botting ML on inquisition...Rovryttar your a sucess LOL!

Forgot to mention it in the news that were posted an hour ago, but the mana and health regenerated from soft boots has been doubled. The change will as with most of the other stuff, be applied after the next server save (5 hours from now). I don't want to raise it more than this, because the regenerations are already ridiculous. If it's not good enough for you then don't use soft boots.

Forgot to mention it in the news that were posted an hour ago, but the mana and health regenerated from soft boots has been doubled. The change will as with most of the other stuff, be applied after the next server save (5 hours from now). I don't want to raise it more than this, because the regenerations are already ridiculous. If it's not good enough for you then don't use soft boots.

It was good how it was... imo you should lower mana and health regain, to atleast somewhere close to rl tibia. The way its now isn't good. Way to high mana regain.

The soft boots on real tibia IS 2 mana per second.
I don't know how it works but sometime it was like 8 mana / 4 sec etc.. It varies between the time but the amount is always the same.. (2 mana per second)

The soft boots on real tibia IS 2 mana per second.
I don't know how it works but sometime it was like 8 mana / 4 sec etc.. It varies between the time but the amount is always the same.. (2 mana per second)
I see you never had soft boots on real tibia.
On real tibia, you earn 12 mana per 4 seconds.

It was good how it was... imo you should lower mana and health regain, to atleast somewhere close to rl tibia. The way its now isn't good. Way to high mana regain.

If he lowers the mana regain from food now newer players will have a disadvantage

Back